Airbrush stencils

Vinster

I've just bought a set of Artool FX masks (which appear similar) to use as a method of breaking up single colours by spraying varied shades of the base colour through. I found them useful, although the material they're made from is a little stiff, making Fitting them closely to tight radii, such as small fuselages quite a fiddle. Also bear in mind that it's another thing to hold when spraying (airbrush, stencil & model).

None of these things stop me recommending them but forewarned is forearmed I guess!

Edge

• Thanks 1

On 09/11/2019 at 11:03, Edge said:

I've just bought a set of Artool FX masks (which appear similar) to use as a method of breaking up single colours by spraying varied shades of the base colour through. I found them useful, although the material they're made from is a little stiff, making Fitting them closely to tight radii, such as small fuselages quite a fiddle. Also bear in mind that it's another thing to hold when spraying (airbrush, stencil & model).

None of these things stop me recommending them but forewarned is forearmed I guess!

Edge

Thank you, is it just like adding a drop of white to the base colour as this potentially something I am considering buying as post shading in the panels without a guide. Do you have any photos of the effect it creates