High Wing GB Chat ++ WE NOW HAVE GALLERY POLL WINNERS++

CliffB

9 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

I believe @PeterBmay be tempted to bring a Henschel 126 along to the party, if he was to be invited  !

This is all very cryptic, but certainly I'll drop Pete a PM!  Thanks for the tip Pat.

Cheers

Cliff

12 minutes ago, helios16v said:

Put me down as interested.  I've got a few in the stash that would qualify for this, including a Hawkeye, Harriers, and a Mariner.

Thanks Chris - a couple of new suggestions there :thumbsup2:

Cliff

I'd like to sign up too - I have few candidates in stash (Fujimi 1/72 Alpha Jet, Revell 1/144 AV-8B and Azur FRROM 1/72 IK-2 ), can't decide which one to build...maybe all of them if I find enough time :D 

Thanks,

Srđan

• Like 1

16 hours ago, srkirad said:

I'd like to sign up too - I have few candidates in stash (Fujimi 1/72 Alpha Jet, Revell 1/144 AV-8B and Azur FRROM 1/72 IK-2 ), can't decide which one to build...maybe all of them if I find enough time :D 

Thanks,

Srđan

No problem Srdan - welcome aboard.  It would be particularly nice to have a Yugoslav aircraft in the GB!

Cheers

Cliff

• Thanks 1

I have had a look in my stash and I found 30+ kits in my stash for this. From WW 1 to modern time. I found a Fokker DR 1, Dornier Do 17/215/217 in different versions, F8 crusader, CF-105 Arrow, Mig 23/25/27/31,F7U cutlass, S-3A Viking and many more. O, a B-36 would fit as well. 

Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arniec said:

I have had a look in my stash and I found 30+ kits in my stash for this. From WW 1 to modern time. I found a Fokker DR 1, Dornier Do 17/215/217 in different versions, F8 crusader, CF-105 Arrow, Mig 23/25/27/31,F7U cutlass, S-3A Viking and many more. O, a B-36 would fit as well. 

Cheers,

As @Enzo Matrixwould say "build them all ! "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Arniec said:

Cheers,

That's quite a range Arnold.  I'm impressed!

It also reminds me that I have a Bear in my stash.  Not quite what I had in mind for the GB, but why not? :wicked:

1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

STOL me up Cliff. Have a Jaguar in the stash. 

My pleasure.  You're number 15 which means that we're now half way there!

Cheers

Cliff

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grandboof said:

I would like to play too please Cliff . A few possible lurking 

Martin H

Thanks Martin.  It's nice to have you on board.

Cheers

Cliff

9 hours ago, modelling minion said:

This may well be the excuse/kick up the butt I need to build the 1/48 Henschel Hs-126 that has been lurking in my stash for far too long Cliff.

Thanks Craig.  With a nice selection of mottles?  I do hope so!

Cliff

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello @CliffB... Im curious do you have a co-host ? If not would you be needing one ? I don't have much on the table for 2021 so am available to assist. 

Hi Dennis.  No, I haven't even thought recruiting a co-host yet (but I will certainly need one).  It would be an honour and a pleasure to share the hosting with you!

Cheers

Cliff

• Like 1

8 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Sorry for not seeing your reply earlier Cliff, and yes there is a good chance she will have mottling, either that or go to the other extreme and do a temporary winter finish.

That's no problem Craig.  The possibility that you might do a winter scheme had crossed my mind too.  You have (very successful) form!

• Thanks 1