Hellenic Air Force Phantoms, Andravida November 2019 (updated with landing & night images 23/11/19)

Alpha Delta 210

7 hours ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Sorry...the pics seem to have disappeared.

Hi. Thanks for your message. I can see the pictures on my Android phone and on my laptop using Chrome, but not using Edge. I'm confused!

4 hours ago, Red Dot said:

Looking great. Say hi to Steve Comber from Andy Binks if he is there

Andy

Thanks very much Andy. We've had great access from the Hellenic Air Force.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:07 PM, John D.C. Masters said:

Sorry...the pics seem to have disappeared.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:47 AM, whiskey said:

Can't see pics.

18 hours ago, Boman said:

Not able to see any pics?? (Using Chrome) 

Hi all. I have reloaded the images onto the host, so hope that you can see them now.

That worked really well AD 210.  Those are excellent images.  Many thanks for taking the time to reload, adjust or whatever you needed to do.  These are excellent references.

We had couple do a low flyover the other night here on Paros.  It was dark so I couldn't see what kind of aircraft but they hit their afterburners about 10m over my house (or so it seemed).  Man...what a noise.  

• Like 1

Great photos,  Those head on ones of the F-4, what are those vanes just behind the radome? Not seen them on Phantoms before but noticed them on Hornets and F-16.   I take it the event was a special one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John D.C. Masters said:

That worked really well AD 210.  Those are excellent images.  Many thanks for taking the time to reload, adjust or whatever you needed to do.  These are excellent references.

We had couple do a low flyover the other night here on Paros.  It was dark so I couldn't see what kind of aircraft but they hit their afterburners about 10m over my house (or so it seemed).  Man...what a noise.  

Thanks John. It's so frustrating to hear them and not see them isn't it?

2 hours ago, Paul J said:

Great photos,  Those head on ones of the F-4, what are those vanes just behind the radome? Not seen them on Phantoms before but noticed them on Hornets and F-16.   I take it the event was a special one.

Thanks Paul. I understand that the vanes are something to do with IFF, but I'm happy to stand corrected. 

2 hours ago, Boman said:

I can see them now, thanks! Great photos 😀👍

Thanks Boman. I'm pleased you enjoyed them.

WOW!!!!!! Thank you for posting. What a great variety of F-4E's. Wonderful subject matter. As a model builder I see different equipment from other countries Phantoms. I am very intrigued with the color combinations of your F-4's with stand out differences between them. The F-4E serial 01512 is one of the phantoms I would enjoy building. It has equipment not on other phantoms. I graciously ask to use your images as a building reference for this aircraft.

Again Thank you for these and thank you in advance for your permission.

Ron VanDerwarker

• Thanks 1