Highway of death

2 hours ago, tiking said:

Anyhow, thank you for your detail commentary about the diorama. I always enjoyed when I get comments by members detailing every aspect of the diorama and what I was thinking or thought process behind it. It shows, you have gone over with a fine tooth comb. :) Thank you Badder.

No problem Charles,

Your diormas are always a delight, always fascinating and always brilliant and so I cannot resist, as you say. going over them with a fine toothed comb and trying to imagine how you did things. I'm not always sure how you manage to achieve some of your finishes, but they are always incredibly realistic. I'd love to see a WIP on how you made and painted/weathered/burnt/cracked and blew up that road for example.

Rearguards,

Badder

tiking..

this is SO realistic and I think you have gotten the colours of the charred and burnt out vehicles and surroundings absolutely PERFECT.

The road works is FANTASTIC  too .

:clap2:

as a Police Officer I have been to a few Vehicle accidents where vehicles have burst into flames on motorways and it's one of those incidents that don't leave you. Yours reminds ME also of a gas explosion which I attended and the cars looked like your rendition.... broken bits and axles etc strewn as in your SUPERB  diorama... .  :wow:

your AMAZING  Diorama  is Very IMPRESSIVE. 

I can almost smell of the charred smoke from the burnt out vehicles looking at your OUTSTANDING  dioramas.

OMG it's simply Gorgeous  in a eerie  way.

I loved it.

Are your figures going to be full of wounds and injuries...   look forward to it?

I think you are so skilful in getting  the exact detailing in such small scales. 

KUDOS...

:mike:

23 hours ago, Badder said:

No problem Charles,

... I'd love to see a WIP on how you made and painted/weathered/burnt/cracked and blew up that road for example.

Rearguards,

Badder

I will see if I have some photos of a before photo. Not sure, but I might have taken a few.

22 hours ago, HOUSTON said:

tiking..

this is SO realistic and I think you have gotten the colours of the charred and burnt out vehicles and surroundings absolutely PERFECT.

The road works is FANTASTIC  too .

:clap2:

as a Police Officer I have been to a few Vehicle accidents where vehicles have burst into flames on motorways and it's one of those incidents that don't leave you. Yours reminds ME also of a gas explosion which I attended and the cars looked like your rendition.... broken bits and axles etc strewn as in your SUPERB  diorama... .  :wow:

your AMAZING  Diorama  is Very IMPRESSIVE. 

I can almost smell of the charred smoke from the burnt out vehicles looking at your OUTSTANDING  dioramas.

OMG it's simply Gorgeous  in a eerie  way.

I loved it.

Are your figures going to be full of wounds and injuries...   look forward to it?

I think you are so skilful in getting  the exact detailing in such small scales. 

KUDOS...

:mike:

Thank you kindly Houston.  :)Nice to hear from a profession pov.  As for the figures, they will be Special ops as the scene I am presently working on relates to the Middle East. As I mentioned in my reply to Badder, the diorama in this thread has since been redundant. It was more of a practice run for a much smaller vignette, I am currently working on. But I have managed to save the middle portion of the this diorama, thus making it a smaller version of  what you see. Space is a bit of a premiere. :)

• 1 month later...