Hawker Hunter T.7 Conversions available for pre-order

Ali62

Hi Guys

At long last the Hunter set is ready for pre-ordering, it will also be available at Telford next weekend but it will be on a first come first serve basis for the show I am afraid, that is for a few reasons.

It has taken a little longer than I had hoped and or expected but I must say I am pleased with the outcome, and hope that you will be as well.

Here are a few pictures of what it looks like now, a lot has changed and parts have evolved and has been detailed from what has been shown previously, the canopy was totally remastered a few weeks ago, and I have succeeded in casting it in clear resin.

All you need to do now is choose which decal sheet you want to go for, all the parts are the same in each option, so a few will not be required on the RAF aircraft

Links below to the web shop

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/hawker-hunter-t-7-conversion-early-raf-for-airfix-kit

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/hawker-hunter-t-7-conversion-early-rn-for-airfix-kit

T.7 Set of parts

T.7 Detail parts

RAF HUNTER PROFILES A4

RN HUNTER PROFILES A4

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi 

On 12/27/2019 at 11:03 AM, Riksbar said:

Looks great! I see some 237 OCU aircraft In my future.   Any chance of a T.8M?

There will be more decal offerings along in the next few months and yes the T.8M will appear in due course.

Ali

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Do you think it would be worthwhile to release the upper fuselage part as a seperate item for those of us wanting a correct F.4?

Hi Col.

Sure I can do that, no problem, you mentioned elsewhere that the F.5 is slightly different, do you have a good picture or two of that?

I will sort out what is needed in this week and get the parts ready.

cheers Ali

Edited by Ali62
added information
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 7:51 PM, Ali62 said:

Hi Col.

Sure I can do that, no problem, you mentioned elsewhere that the F.5 is slightly different, do you have a good picture or two of that?

I will sort out what is needed in this week and get the parts ready.

cheers Ali

Let me dig through the references and send you what I can find. Sure there's a good diagram showing the differences somewhere...

Thanks Col.

I looked again and I cannot see the difference between a 4 and a 5 but keen to know if there is. I will be putting up the spine from the T.7 to be used at least for the 4, in the next few days, if I need to tweak a new on for the 5 then I shall do so, as I will need / want one myself.

cheers Ali

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Thanks Col.

I looked again and I cannot see the difference between a 4 and a 5 but keen to know if there is. I will be putting up the spine from the T.7 to be used at least for the 4, in the next few days, if I need to tweak a new on for the 5 then I shall do so, as I will need / want one myself.

cheers Ali

One of each for me too please Ali. Thanks.

Nige B

Hi Guys

Ok the spine part is now up for purchasing from the website, I have it as and F.4 and at this stage I think it is also good for and F.5 but I am still trying to confirm that point 100%.

cheers Ali

• Like 1