Gustav goes Italian..

This is my first post of a finished 32nd scale model on this forum. Years ago after a terrible day at the office I decided to do some modelling to calm down.

But something went wrong and in my frustration I smashed the almost finished fuselage against the wall. At least I collected the debris and put them

back in the box. I pulled the box out of the stash some weeks ago (withe no boss anymore - only SWMBO) and my guilty conscience told me to finish it, which I did.

I need to mention that I did not thoroughly research the subject, it's more or less based on my interpretation of

the few - partly conflicting - information I have. But I've enjoyed the build  Hope you like it:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

BTW: It's the Hasegawa 1/32 Bf 109G-6 kit with a few etched parts in the cockpit and the Barracuda canon gondolas, paints are all Gunze.

Markings are a mix of Sky Decals and Montex masks. Thanks for watching.

Lothar

• Like 64
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps we should refer to it as a 109 Giuseppe???

I have no knowledge of the Italian usage of 109s, and it wouldn't detract from your work if I did......you've resurrected a bashed kit in spectacular fashion (New meaning to the phrase "kit-bashing"?) and the finish is superb.

Congrats on a brilliant save.

Q

• Thanks 1