PZW72 PZL P.7A

JOCKNEY

I started this kit as a present for a Polish builder who had done a load of work for the Jockney household over the years. Although it's not the most accurate of kits, (so I'm led to believe) it is the one I had in the stash so I need to get it finished. This GB provides the perfect opportunity for that to happen. Pictures below:

IMG_4634

IMG_4635

The strange little container has the canopy in it which despite the good intentions has ended up being found broken when I opened it !

IMG_4636

Decals for 3 different aircraft.

Good luck everyone

cheers Pat

• Like 4

Time for some progress pictures

IMG_4638

IMG_4639

The exhausts on the engine are a complete nightmare and you can just see the carpet monster salivating at the thought of one of them flying out of your tweezers !

IMG_4640

cheers Pat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tidy work there Pat. Did all the exhausts make it into the engine or was some swearing, opps I mean, scratchbuilding required?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Col

Remarkably they all made it after a few close shaves !

Hi Pat,

hopefully you can finish this build before any Brexit happens, otherwise you may have to post it to Poland!!! But you still have a few years before this happens, so no pressure.

Lovely plane and I confess a weakness for the Pulawsky wing (spelling of Polish names questionable!), so I am happy to follow your build.

Great show!

JR

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CliffB said:

What excuse did you use for not finishing this build Pat?  Another job over-ran?  Inclement weather?  Your van broke down?

Cliff

Well apparently it was the previous bloke right cowboy job, going to take much longer and more expensive than the estimate.

Milk and 2 please... What no biscuits  !

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Decided to pop the decals on and finish this one tonight.

IMG_4839

Except this happened

IMG_4838

An almost "Novo-esk" explosion of the decal when in contact with either water or decal solution !

The above picture represents about 10 minutes herding loose fragments of decals until I gave up :angry:

Ive put a note in the wanted section for decals, a betting man would say this is returning for the next KUTA  :weep:

A very grumpy Pat

• Sad 2