So the airbrush is sort of working again, it's working just not cutting out when it get to pressure. I'm working with it at the moment by manually turning on and off. 

So I have sprayed the underside and added a bit of lighter yellow to some pannels on the car (not that you can see it in the pictures) and I'm on with the wiring and sub build, the stressful bit of any build for me. 

IMG-20191205-123132.jpg
IMG-20191205-123123.jpg
IMG-20191205-122958.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 7

Well some time later at the bench and its all together now, glued and solid..... Few! 

As you can see the engine bay needs its guts sorting and some final wires soldering, then I can finish some of the small details on the car. I did try and use the black stripe decals but there are like plywood and refused to confirm to the shape of the bonet so I will not be using them, so it an all yellow car for now. 

For the base I have borrowed ( stolen) from the kids, one those cheep flashing light toys you get at Blackpool. This will add some landing lights to the base. 

Oh and I forgot to fit the front window so I'm hoping it will go in through the side...... 

IMG-20191207-083736.jpg
IMG-20191207-083726.jpg

• Like 4

All finished this morning. 

Here is the base and yes I ended up fitting some lights to the base, but this strip LED look a lot better than the flashing colours. I did add a small amount of weathering as well mostly to cover bad paint finish.... 😁

IMG-20191211-091949.jpg
IMG-20191211-091904.jpg
IMG-20191211-091804.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 1