Master Box 1/35 Patroling. Vietnam War series

Hello, Britmodellers! 👏

Last night I finished the work with the «Patroling» kit from Master Box and decided to put the final photos here, instead of the «Figure Ready for Inspection» section. I made an attempt to build a small vignette with only the two figures from the kit and some diorama materials.

Actually, this was my first work with a diorama in the last 20 years and my first ever work with a pigments. Anyway, I hope you’ll like it! 😉

View 1:

48995078317_a2043e9950_k.jpg

View 2:

48995077997_c7178dd26f_k.jpg

View 3:

48994880751_057131b3f3_k.jpg

View 4:

48994333028_f77610f7d1_k.jpg

A closer look at the ground:

48994880381_8bbee1c519_k.jpg

And the Lady:

48995077187_5083ef2c7c_k.jpg

For those who interested I have a thread in «Figure Work In Progress» section of our site:

Thanks for looking! 😺

• Like 10

Very pretty that little vignette, :goodjob:

I have in the stash a set just like yours, but, when I "spoil it", it has no expected date ... lol.
Only one comment I hope that constructive, the soldier, has a shine on the clothes, I would have made it mate, something that if you decide to do, it is very easy to fix.
Greetings. 👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Very pretty that little vignette, :goodjob:

Thank you Francis, I’m glad that you’re like it! 🤝

I have in the stash a set just like yours, but, when I "spoil it", it has no expected date ... lol.

I have some of these kits to «spoil», too! 😉

Only one comment I hope that constructive, the soldier, has a shine on the clothes, I would have made it mate, something that if you decide to do, it is very easy to fix.

Yes, it’s very noticeable... But I’m already applied a few coats of dull coat and it’s not working well. Maybe I’ll try to apply another one over the entire vignette, thanks for your observation! 😀

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...