LukGraph Sopwith Baby

Duncan B

Anybody else excited about the imminent arrival of a fleet of 1/32 Sopwith Baby kits? Check out the Rumourmonger section for more details but I'm keen to know how you guys feel about this.

Duncan B

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

"Wow" is my reaction on opening the box on arrival today! LukGraph kits are awesome anyway but this has to be the best one yet. Same crisp resin parts with no casting blocks, pinned for alignment etc but now with 3D printed parts for the engine, guns and bombs. The kit includes the beaching trolley too. What a great package, I am so tempted to build this one straight away. You can find pictures of the kit parts and a built example on LukGraph's website, worth a look for sure.

Duncan B

• Like 2

The LukGraph site includes Australia in the delivery destinations pull down menu at checkout when I tried it...and seemed happy to take the PayPal for both the kit and delivery (10 Euro).

Edited by David M

8 hours ago, Admiral Puff said:

But how do I get one? According to the LukGraph website, they don't ship to Australia, and there's nothing on the Big H site.

I know LukGraph are keen to push sales towards their own website rather than through Distributors so guess they will ship worldwide. It might be worth getting in touch to ask.

4 hours ago, David M said:

The LukGraph site includes Australia in the delivery destinations pull down menu at checkout when I tried it...and seemed happy to take the PayPal for both the kit and delivery (10 Euro).

Ah, there you go. 10€ for shipping to Australia is very reasonable.

Duncan B

Problem sorted - apparently it's a little quirk of the website. I wanted my order sent to my post office box, but when I tried to arrange for that I got the "The computer says no" response because that part of the site only recognises EU addresses. I've since been in touch with Lukasz, everything is sorted and a Sopwith Baby kit is now winging its way to me.

• Like 1