G-AYOZ or Fair oaks Aerodrome in 1970s pictures?

IanW

Hi,

I’m trying to find any photos from the 1970s of Cessna 150s operated out of Fair Oaks, UK. My dad flew from there and I particularly want to build a model of the C150 he solo’ed in,  G-AYOZ. 

Ive found some pics online, but they are quite recently taken. 

Thanks for any help,

Ian

All I could find . I used to cycle the 7 or 8 miles there about once a month 67-70 . 'YOZ sounds a bit late for me around 1970 ? G-AV was 66and 67 , G- AW late 67 and 68   We could get round all the club hangars but only made in to the Cessna sales hangar once .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=G-AYOZ&sxsrf=ACYBGNS0C2eJgugPhC011-BrPPeU3qLEDw:1572458002838&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyvLvFxsTlAhWDSRUIHSZcAH8Q_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=632#spf=1572458012437

No idea , bit of a problem . How about contacting Fairoaks direct ? I'm sure they'll have an archive of some kind . I live 160 miles from there now so can't get there to look ,I know you're a bit further ! They used to have photos on the walls down there . The Cessna dealership there might even have supplied it . I'll have a look through my Air pictorials . I have those from 1960 ish to late 70s , they have Airfield movements for new deliveries and unusual visitors  etc. I've just sent the Airport Manager an email asking for any info on YOZ . I'll let you know what comes of it .