Bristol M.1D racer - Avis 1/72 injected plastic kit

Well considering Elisabeth Sladen is also dead you might have some issues there too. Then again considering the Zygons had the technology in the early 90s I would have thought it would be a cinch for a twenty first century Martian.  

10 hours ago, Bronzemeister said:

I still try to go to Disneyland at least once a year. 

And all this time I thought you were a likeable chap.

What a disappointment :nono:

I recommend (to all) the reading of Umberto Eco's "The Strategy of Illusion", and Jean Baudrillard "Simulacra and Simulations".

And please, please, don't tell me you like Las Vegas.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Moa said:

And please, please, don't tell me you like Las Vegas.

I imagine that would be a clear case of needing to call the vet out? Although I can recommend a long weekend in Area 51.

Martian 👽

• Haha 1

I loved Las Vegas but only because it was so surreal. I was there for a weekend 20 odd years ago. I think we gambled a whole ten dollars in the slots. But what I thought was fascinating was all the peoples there and the feeling that they all had stories.

Im afraid I must also admit I love Disney I actually went there on my honeymoon. Now given the choice I prefer Seaworld, but I must admit the last time I was there I was a bit put off by them interrupting the Shamu show to honour ‘our’ (their) veterans and their allies  returning from Iraq, as a holiday maker and a citizen of a neutral non combatant nation it made me feel a bit uneasy to say the least.

On a semi -related note this is starting to feel like one of @martian s threads, feeling much more at home :)  

Edited by Marklo

1 minute ago, Marklo said:

Im afraid I must also admit I love Disney I actually went there on my honeymoon. Now given the choice I prefer Seaworld, but I must admit the last time I was there I was a bit put off by them interrupting the Shamu show to honour ‘our’ (their) veterans and their allies  returning from Iraq, as a holiday maker and a citizen of a neutral non combatant nation it made me feel a bit uneasy.

And well-deserved your discomfort was. Seaworld?

I recommend you watch Blackfish. You will never want to go again to a place where animals are deprived of their freedom.

FREE WILLY!!!!!!

When I do one it will be 1/32 I was bidding on a Caudron and a Williams in that scale lost out in the last 60 seconds and ended up buying a 1/48 ford flyer on the rebound, which I had mistakenly thought was1/32, still probably karma for the 1/48 gee bee I bought that turned out to be 1/32 :)

Edited by Marklo