Indian Air Force Jaguar Darin 1/72

Hi Guys,

Greetings, may I present you my Sepecat jaguar Darin, Jaguar has been in service since early eighties after defeating the Mirage F1 and Saab Viggen, as the sole user of the aircraft currently it is being continuously being upgraded and these upgrade aircraft are known as the Darin and Darin III being the latest and will service for another 10-15 years.

Talking about the model, the model was build from Hasegawa Jaguar, the built was smooth and relatively trouble free. The nose is mode made and I use a left over cone from elsewhere models and shape the nose according to the Darin nose. The aircraft could have built sooner but have to pause due to decal the kit one wasn't the one we use, I ask the friend but didn't get any respond so I finally got some water slide paper and designed the stencils  and printed it and it register well with kit. For the paint I use Tamiya Black, White and Medium Grey which I mixed to get the grey paint of the IAF which was fairly easy. I added Two LGB bombs to make it look for the role it was intended deep strike. Thank you for looking and hope you like what I have done with the kit. Cheers

Regards

2.jpg

3.jpg

DSC-6803.jpg

DSC-6828.jpg

DSC-6829.jpg

DSC-6830.jpg

DSC-6833.jpg

• Like 21

On 10/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, Robin-42 said:

Nice to see a different Jag. Well done.

Thanks Mate,

22 hours ago, Kampartiger said:

Nice one Tom,I guess the old chiseled nose Jaguars will be replaced soon by the Darin examples.It's good to know the Indians Jaguars will be flying for a few more years.

Thanks Mate, Yeah and most of the aircraft being upgraded so it will be here for next 10-15 years for sure.