Pair of Sword T-bird Harriers

Superb! The winter camo T4 especially looks good. And the line up looks great👍 Despite the short run nature of Sword kits they do seem to capture the 'poise' of the intended aircraft. I've built 3 of their lightnings and they do 'sit' well...and your Harriers are no different.

Edited by binbrook87
  • Thanks 1

Well done Gazza, having recently completed a Sword T2 I know what a trial theses can be.  But they certainly look good when finished and reward the effort put into building them.

Nice collection too.  I am aiming at having all the versions and operators of the Harrier in my collection.

AW

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2019 at 1:17 AM, Andwil said:

Well done Gazza, having recently completed a Sword T2 I know what a trial theses can be.  But they certainly look good when finished and reward the effort put into building them.

Nice collection too.  I am aiming at having all the versions and operators of the Harrier in my collection.

AW

Cheers Andwil, I look forward to seeing your collection one day.

Thanks to everyone else for your kind comments.

gazza l

15 hours ago, Robert said:

That is a lovely pair of Harriers and impressive lineup. Will you do a RN T4 to add to the collection ?

Regards

Robert

Thanks Robert, I may well do one day but not just yet, I need a break from Harriers and currently I am enjoying building a less demanding kit.

7 hours ago, chrish said:

wow, what great builds! Did you post a work in progress for any of these?

Thanks chrish, no I didn't do a WIP, maybe I will when I do my Sea Harriers.

Cheers gazza l

A couple of absolutely fantastic models.

The T4 in that Norwegian/Arctic camo is a gem. I have a copy of the Sword T4 awaiting and I am planning on the same scheme - I now have a high bar to aim at!

The Harrier has a special place for me as I spent a lot of my career at BAe Kingston/ Farnborough/ Dunsfold designing bits and fixing others. The T birds, I think, are very pretty aircraft.

Well done

• Thanks 1