1/32 - BAC TSR-2 resin kit by Icelandic Fine Art & Lost British Projects - released

Homebee

5 hours ago, Largescale32 said:

Right thing, right scale, hope it will also have the right quality.

Based on Alan’s 1/32 Buccaneer and 1/48 Vulcan and his attention to constructive customer feedback I’d reckon that the most probable a answer to that question is Yes. 

There will be some requirement for “some modelling skills will be required” and it won’t be Tamigawa click together and paint given the production methods but of its type in that market sector I suspect it will not disappoint the reasonable buyer. 

I for one am looking forward to his 1/32 UK Phantoms on the basis that while the HK one is somewhere in the pipeline it sounds like it’s a long way off yet and other projects are going to see fruition sooner from that stable

A friend purchased their Buccaneer, I had a closer look. To be honest, it will need a little bit more than some requirement and some modelling skills.

But it´s a 1/32 TSR-2 and I also have bought the 1/32 Heritage Vulcan, which needs also some modelling skills.

• 4 weeks later...

British Lost Projects have now released their 32nd TSR.2 at a price of £320 plus postage on top, so that is a bargain! At the moment it only comes with the basic airframe and at a later date, a more detailed set will join the project for take-off, with IFA resin parts. This is best suited to modellers with good skills and the model aircraft requires finishing using various materials to achieve a high finish. The airframe is made from a lightweight plastic, there are minor striations on the surface that are part of the 3d printing process. Feel free to add your name to the list. 

Alan

• Like 1

A friend purchased their Buccaneer, I had a closer look. To be honest, it will need a little bit more than some requirement and some modelling skills.

But it´s a 1/32 TSR-2 and I also have bought the 1/32 Heritage Vulcan, which needs also some modelling skills.

Very tue , but with a little finessing...

spacer.png

It's amazing what you can do

As for the TSR-2 , gonna pass  FRG-2 and Jaguar's are a lot moe intresting!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, colin ritchie said:

Very true , but with a little finessing...

It's amazing what you do

That is one fantastic job, ColinR, you had better get that on the Bucc thread, so that everybody over there can see! I don't want to hijack this thread, You have made my day, just seeing this picture and a picture is worth a million words, in this case. Modelling will never be the same again, you have started a revolution!

Alan

• Like 1

Hello Heinz,

The actual aircraft model is made from a rough plastic and is comprised of a number of parts that all need to be aligned and joined together. It is recommended that a smoothing compound be used to level out the surface imperfections and all surface detail, panel lines, will need to be scribed into the surface. The total weight is about 1.9 Kilograms, so light for its relative size. It is approximately 33.3 inches (847mm) long There is no extra cost for the additional resin parts, the total price is what you pay. The additional parts will be available around November/December. I don't have any photos, the only ones are on the first page of this of this thread. You can see more photos on British Lost Projects facebook page. 

Alan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2