Kfir C2 1977 IAF Day

Hi.....1\48 AMK kit.....plus a resin seat.....500lt supersonic tanks from Eduard Mirage (with scratchbuilt fins ) and Aim 9D from an Hasegawa kit......all painted less the stencil....Ciao from Italy!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 47
  • Thanks 1

very very very nice!

:partytime:

hope you do not mind, just one thing, you obviously want to depict the Israeli style 500l jettisonable tanks. with fins and different pylons( no that big I'd say...). afaik, they are mounted further back on the pylon!

http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Mirage-III-A3-15/Mirage_A3_15_with_Matra_Missile_77_Sqn_1977_000_142_254_0002

Edited by exdraken
  • Like 1

Yes.....the pylons are wrong....then I've rework them sanding more possible......here you are...for the position of tank I've considered the part out of the wing from trailing edge.....probably the eduard tanks are too short.....but here I can't fix nothing.....😉

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enrywar67 said:

Yes.....the pylons are wrong....then I've rework them sanding more possible......here you are...for the position of tank I've considered the part out of the wing from trailing edge.....probably the eduard tanks are too short.....but here I can't fix nothing.....😉

that was quick!

pylons look good now!

for the tank length or position, no idea, but in general the Israeli/finned 500 liter tanks are mounted further backwards, nearly reaching the wing's trailing edge compared to the non jettisonable French tanks.

French Tanks Eduard <Kinetic ~Heller< HobbyBoss , always around 3-4mm  - and true for Mirage kits only! there was something wrong with the Kinetic Kfir ones... can't remember from the top of my head now.... too fat & short? Wingman produced resin ones for that case.....

so your Eduard tanks should roughly be ok! I think from your latest photos that you could move them a bit further back....

http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Mirage-III-A3-15/Mirage_A3_15_with_Matra_Missile_77_Sqn_1977_000_142_254_1600?full=1

but then.... ;) all not too important, isn't it?

cheers and congrats again to your fantastic model!

Edited by exdraken
  • Like 1