Hobby Boss 1/48 KV-1 Model 1942. "Simplified turret".

Poor, poor little boy! But where have you been? ... lol.

Jokes aside, extreme weathering. Personally I like something less used, but when it is extreme, it must be very well finished, so that it seems convincing and real, and not a piece of plastic with mud sticks. It is obviously not your case, because personal taste apart, it is a champion, and that is not 1/35 ...:goodjob:
Cheers Roger 👍

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Poor, poor little boy! But where have you been? ... lol.

Jokes aside, extreme weathering. Personally I like something less used, but when it is extreme, it must be very well finished, so that it seems convincing and real, and not a piece of plastic with mud sticks. It is obviously not your case, because personal taste apart, it is a champion, and that is not 1/35 ...:goodjob:
Cheers Roger 👍

Thank you very much Francis.

The plan was to only do this kind of weathering once but now I've done it once there's a temptation to have another go but this time better. 😂

Roger. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Beautiful work Roger - not sure you can weather a KV-1 enough but yours looks absolutely fantastic. Love the weathering - it's severe but totally convincing which is all you can hope for. I'm thinking of having a crack at an armour model and this looks very tempting so thanks for the inspiration :)

John

• Thanks 1