Opel Blitz with Flak 38 - Dragon kit

stalal

This is a a Dragon German 3t 4x2 Truck w/2cm FlaK 38 (2 in 1), kit number 6828. Its a beautiful kit rich in details. Some scratch building in the engine compartment. Radio is from a Tamiya kit. Personal equipment is from another Dragon kit. The headphone and microphone is from Royal Model. 

KFhnV9F.jpg

FuX1IE1.jpg

KBwHVnn.jpg

O1meDeH.jpg

hdafq1m.jpg

ty2DVCL.jpg

ZwgdRvX.jpg

Edited by stalal
To add more detail
  • Like 33

Hi Stalal,
As you say, that is a really nice kit from Dragon and I'm very impressed. I've only made one very ancient Dragon kit, a Stug IV, and they made a right hash of it, so it's always nice to see how much they've improved.

You've done a fantastic job with a tidy build, neat painting and great weathering. The detailing and added parts really do make it a cut above the rest. I'm sorely tempted to add one to my stash.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Badder said:

Hi Stalal,
As you say, that is a really nice kit from Dragon and I'm very impressed. I've only made one very ancient Dragon kit, a Stug IV, and they made a right hash of it, so it's always nice to see how much they've improved.

You've done a fantastic job with a tidy build, neat painting and great weathering. The detailing and added parts really do make it a cut above the rest. I'm sorely tempted to add one to my stash.

Rearguards,

Badder

Surface detail out of the box is excellent. The parts on the sprues have no flash at all anywhere. This is not an exception, its the case with each and every parts tree. No flash, no sink marks Its a marvel of new plastic molding technology. The most outstanding piece in the kit is its engine hood, the engine covers with super detailed cooling vanes and the front see through grille. If you buy any of the Dragon Opel trucks and there are several variations like Maultier and ambulance, you will not be disappointed.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...