Hasegawa 1/48 F-16CJ Fighting Falcon

Hi! Im Fredrik and im new to this forum. Great to be here!

I just picked up modeling together with my brother and father (we made a hobby room for dad as a 60 yr gift). Last time i built something was when I was 12. Iron eagle has always been one of my faviorite movies as a kid (still is kind of) so building a F16 was an easy decision. 

Looking for comments about what to improve techniquewise for my next model. Hopefully I can add some images of the result in daylight when I get back to our hobbyroom 😀

I put the images in the post below.

Edited by Fredrikc
Posted pics in flickr instead of google..

Thanks phildagreek and rmcs! I think maybe I should grease up the missiles and drop tanks a bit to match the worn look of the airframe. Weaponry looks like it was just fitted from the factory for a new mission. Just like in Iron Eagle - though this model is set up for Air to air. The canopy got a bit too dark but looks better in daylight than on theese pictures anyway - I used tamiya smoke a couple of wet layers then sanded it i

with 2000 gr paper.

The kit was a treat to work with, good overall fit with minimum need for putty, but decals where a bit thick and fragile for my taste.