Very nice model :) 

The only thing I've noticed is that the windshield is in the supersonic instead of the subsonic (takeoff and landing) position and the poor pilots wouldn't be able to see the runway in this config ;)  

Edited by PZL104

7 hours ago, PZL104 said:

Very nice model :) 

The only thing I've noticed is that the windshield is in the supersonic instead of the subsonic (takeoff and landing) position and the poor pilots wouldn't be able to see the runway in this config ;)  

Unfortunately. I lost the approach clear part, but if I find it I will replace it. I only lightly tacked the glass part in place just in case.

In the meantime, I am claiming they were doing approach trials with the windows in the supersonic position, as the Tornados did with their wings😉

On 10/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, PZL104 said:

Well, at least on the second landing they raised the blinds!

Love the concept, and the execution.  I managed to avoid the (quite irrational) temptation to buy this kit last year, and I didn't see any at the show yesterday, so I'm safe for the time being.  (I did build the Aurora one in the days of my youth.  She's gone to the boneyard, but I'm pretty sure I still have the bank of six jets in my scrap pile!)