To infinity and beyond! - Bandai Buzz Lightyear

Julien

Kit was obtained from @Madmonk @ Tyridium Models who has imported them direct. These are new from Bandai for the Toy Story 4 film. They are like their Gundam kits in that they are moulded in the different coloured plastic, need no glue or paint and yet the figure is fully articulated. This was just done as bit of fun as a lot of a few stalled builds on the bench at present.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 12

Great build Julien and you even got the spring mechanism on the wings working.

Now for the blatant sales pitch!

I have more of these available £35 +P&P and the just as excellent Woody kit £30 +P&P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madmonk said:

I have more of these available £35 +P&P and the just as excellent Woody kit £30 +P&P

The spring only flips one wing out the other has to be "helped"  They work fine in the plastic but the tolerances are so that when the stickers go on they hinder the opening. Bandia's engineering of these is first rate. You get three diffenent faces and two different sets of hands in the kit.

Still enjoyable tho. 

Julien

• Like 2

I like the look of these, Toy Story has been a big thing in our kids lives & although they're older now, they've all been to see TS4 & enjoyed it. HLJ has them at a decent price so I'm thinking..... :)

@Julien, how tall approximately is this?

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

10 hours ago, Madmonk said:

Can't seem to find them on your website

9 hours ago, Julien said:

Warren, Steve in in New Zealand so HLJ is probably better. Any one in the UK support your local importer aka Warren!

Thanks @Julien, yes, HLJ works well for us, no import duties & post via SAL is pretty reasonable, for all you UK based types, go with Warren @Madmonk. :)

I'm meeting a degree of apathy from my young so I might just have to emerge ("come out") from my closet & confess to being a Toy Story groupie.  :D

Steve.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, colin said:

Can't seem to find them on your website

Hi Colin, I’ve not put them on yet, if you’re interested PM me your email and I can send a PayPal invoice.  Postage would be £3 for 1 kit and £4 for both.

Cheers,

• Like 1