1/72 - Horten Ho-IX V1 (glider & with engines) by AMP - released

Homebee

7 hours ago, Mu17 said:

Phew - I thpught AMP were in the Ukraine,  was I wrong ??

Paul

Ukraine is a large country, as the Russian soldiers have found out 

If MicroMir / AMP are based in Kyiv or Lviv, they might be able to keep calm and produce model aircraft.

I think modelsUA also previously had an option for sending kits via Poland - I will test with a small order and see if it makes it to Norway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LN-KEH said:

If MicroMir / AMP are based in Kyiv or Lviv, they might be able to keep calm and produce model aircraft.

Most Ukrainian companies are located in Kyiv but it's not like they can work like before war. All the Ukrainian "news" you see lately is due to the fact that modelsUA has relaunched, but no one can say how many models they have in stock. New ones will not be delivered to them for the time being, and nobody knows how long this will last.

• Like 1

Modelsua just got some of these in stock.  They're back to operations, selling and shipping what they have on hand.  I got my order in yesterday.

"US Army?"  That's a "WhIf" right out of the box!

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 3:01 AM, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Most Ukrainian companies are located in Kyiv but it's not like they can work like before war. All the Ukrainian "news" you see lately is due to the fact that modelsUA has relaunched, but no one can say how many models they have in stock. New ones will not be delivered to them for the time being, and nobody knows how long this will last.

Thank you for attention...
But not all Ukrainian companies are located in Kyiv.
There are also the Dnieper, Horishni Plavni, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv.
  We have recovered a little from the shock, We are working, we are trying to earn ...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

But not all Ukrainian companies are located in Kyiv.

Yes, I know, but I didn't want to list anymore who was where, especially since I had no reliable info about all the companies.

I am very glad that you can get back to work and I hope that trade can be restored.

Я також сподіваюся, що рашистів можна буде вигнати туди, де знаходиться їхній військовий корабель.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 4:39 AM, Madoc said:

"US Army?"  That's a "WhIf" right out of the box!

Somewhat, yes :P Even though it's Army Air Force, I think they disposed of the US ARMY wing markings around 42/43.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My model ordered via Ebay, has arrived OK, so that might encourage others to buy.  It doesn't seem to be stocked by Hannants in the UK.

Its one small way to help support  the Ukraine.1

Lets hope that V2 and V6 will follow ........... a V6/two seater would be the icing on the cake.

Paul

• Like 2

On 5/8/2022 at 7:18 PM, Mu17 said:

My model ordered via Ebay, has arrived OK, so that might encourage others to buy.  It doesn't seem to be stocked by Hannants in the UK.

Its one small way to help support  the Ukraine.1

Lets hope that V2 and V6 will follow ........... a V6/two seater would be the icing on the cake.

Paul

I’ve made several orders from Ukraine in the last month, from ebay and hobby shops. I considered whether this was a good idea, but they all had a big ”Note!” saying they are in business, so I they obviously want the orders. Expect delays in transit though.

• Like 3