• Anything But Injection
    • MTO GB III
    • North American Aviation
    • Yanks Abroad
    • Stranger In Town
    • Chopper / Helicopter / Autogyro / STOVL GB
    • In The Navy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/19 at 23:59

Dunno about you lot, but I'm utterly exhausted watching the carnage!  :bangin:

We are fast approaching the end, so I thought I would post the provisional dates that I have identified.  Can the hosts please start thinking about which slot you would like.   Once the poll closes I can start accepting requests for slots.  These will be awarded on a first past the post basis, but I reserve the right to modify dates and juggle things around to ensure that there are minimal clashes.   When Mike  :mike: appointed me as GB moderator he told me that, just like He-Man, I have the power!!!   He just never warned me how much the leather harness would chafe...

Another thing to be aware of is that the dates could change if we get a tie for seventh place and I have to add in an extra GB.    If we get a multiple tie for seventh place - as seems increasingly likely - I think I'll just  :suicide:     :lol:

Whatever happens, it's going to be a bumper year for GBs.  I'm very much looking forward to it.  :bounce:

I also have a cunning plan which I don't want to reveal until the bunfight is over and we've mopped up all the blood.  However, I think some of you might like it.

Slot 1   18 Jan  to  10 May

Slot 2  15 Feb  to  7 Jun

Slot 3  21 Mar  to  12 Jul

Slot 4  25 Apr  to  16 Aug

Slot 5  27 Jun  to  18 Oct

Slot 6  22 Aug  to  13 Dec

Slot 7  14 Nov  to  7 Mar 21

• Like 4

Kim Un Matrix has spoken!!! :D

Now time for a shameless plug!!!

I have just been made aware the next year will be the 70th Anniversary of the Royal Danish Air Force!!! So it would be very appropriate for the Scandinavian GB to there next year!! Plus I am the host!  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

Kim Un Matrix has spoken!!! :D

Now time for a shameless plug!!!

I have just been made aware the next year will be the 70th Anniversary of the Royal Danish Air Force!!! So it would be very appropriate for the Scandinavian GB to there next year!! Plus I am the host!  :D 

Slot 5 could be good for the Scandinavian GB rich if it goes through as 1. October is the Royal Danish Airforce’s official birthdate

edit: or slot 6

Edited by Dansk
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JOCKNEY said:

I think the Poll is getting in the way of the dreadful jokes, so to return to normal

Damn that pesky poll!  :rofl:

I was chatting to a bloke in the pub the other night.  He claimed he used to be the commanding officer of 801 Sqn FAA.

I was sceptical so I asked him, "Oh yeh?  where's your Buccaneers?"

He replied "Under me buckin' 'at!" 

• Haha 3

My dog used to chase passing cars

It was never a problem until he started catching them and burying them in the garden

Some of my chosen GBs are under the red line.

I've just downloaded plans for somat that will suit a lot of GBs; A US Navy Vigilante, (In the Navy, North American Aviation & Vietnam) made from balsa and plastic card (Anything but Injection ) (in italics are ones I've voted for which are bottom of the list, the others are ok)

• Haha 2

At a recent poll at the Diamond Mines 6 out of 7 dwarves said they weren't Happy and one said he was Grumpy all the time

One morning Doc woke up and felt Happy, but Happy was feeling Grumpy but Grumpy was feeling Dopey so Doc rolled over and felt Sleepy again who then felt Bashful so Doc then started feeling Sneezy

Meanwhile Snow White started making breakfast of ; 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of top bacon, a piece of fried soda bread, a piece of fried potato bread, fried tomato, baked beans and fried mushrooms, with a big pot of Belfast Shipyard Tea, aka an Ulster Fry, or an Ulster heart-attack-on-a-plate **

**gotchya, you thought there'd be a smutty joke in there, but I'm just describing what I want for breakfast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

now you've made me hungry!!!

though I'll pass on the mushrooms! 

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Armish.

Armish who?

Really?  You don't look like a shoe!

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Adore.

Adore who?

Adore is between us. Open up!

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

A little boy.

A little boy who?

A little boy who can't reach the door bell.

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Police.

Police who?

Police stop telling these awful knock Knock jokes!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A doctor accidentally prescribes his patient a laxative instead of a coughing syrup.
-
Three days later the patient comes for a check-up and the doctor asks: “Well? Are you still coughing?”
-
The patient replies: “No. I’m afraid to.” 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Dunno about you lot, but I'm utterly exhausted watching the carnage!  :bangin:

Yes! It's getting addictive but the adrenaline rush is tiring :blink2:

11 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

We are fast approaching the end, so I thought I would post the provisional dates that I have identified.  Can the hosts please start thinking about which slot you would like.   Once the poll closes I can start accepting requests for slots.

Slot 1   18 Jan  to  10 May

Slot 2  15 Feb  to  7 Jun

Slot 3  21 Mar  to  12 Jul

Slot 4  25 Apr  to  16 Aug

Slot 5  27 Jun  to  18 Oct

Slot 6  22 Aug  to  13 Dec

Slot 7  14 Nov  to  7 Mar 21

Know you said to wait 'til the poll is finished but if nobody objects I'd like Slot 6 or 7 for Interceptors as I'm signed up to mod a lot of GBs and STGBs already next year.

1 hour ago, Col. said:

Know you said to wait 'til the poll is finished but if nobody objects I'd like Slot 6 or 7 for Interceptors as I'm signed up to mod a lot of GBs and STGBs already next year.

Better to have slot 7 or you won't know whether to build your Tornado F3 in the interceptor GB or the Tornado STGB. 

Colin 

• Like 1

I was walking in the jungle just north of Pattaya with my wife and her mother when I noticed that the mother was lagging behind. We went back to find her in a clearing facing a huge angry lion.

My wife screamed at me to 'do something'. 

I said ' look,  the lion got himself into this mess, he can get himself out of it'.

• Haha 5

An eskimo brings his friend to his home for a visit. When they arrive, his friend asks, puzzled – “So where’s your igloo?”
-
The friend replies “Oh no, I must’ve left the iron on…”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Colin W said:

Better to have slot 7 or you won't know whether to build your Tornado F3 in the interceptor GB or the Tornado STGB. 

Colin 

I've a pair in the stash so can do one for each ;) 

Or both in the STGB and any one of the many other options for the GB :lol: 

• Haha 1

Ok @Enzo Matrix there's officially some weird :poop:going on here!!! 

We just had 1 new member vote for 1 GB??? It's exactly what i was talking about!

Ok since this morning (my time....the only true time...bugga GMT!!) we've had some interesting changers! 

GB%20Poll%20change%2029%20pm-11-X2.jpg

GB's that sort of looked safe are not.......ones that weren't might now be.......the software for my charts will only give me smaller or larger charts.......my joke even scare me now!!

The top 3 and bottom 4 are now set, it may be now down to 3 for 2 positions.........though Kim Un Matrix may come to the rescue for #8. If he doesn't then I recommend he doesn't open rogue pressies this year!    :dalek:    :boom:

Oh and I'd be happy to take #1 or 2 slot and #6 if I have to host 2 GB's

Plus I'm going to make Stollen tomorrow (or maybe Sunday)!!  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

....and of course someone had to vote as I was posting the last post!! :wall:

Sort of the same but different.....but no position changes.......worth noting!

Knock knock. 

Who's there? 

Luke. 

Luke who? 

Luke through the the peep hole and find out.

Knock knock. 

Who's there? 

Kanga. 

Kanga who? 

Actually, it's kangaroo!

Knock knock. 

Who's there? 

Keanu. 

Keanu who? 

Keanu let me in, it's cold out here !

Knock knock. 

Who's there? 

Ivor. 

Ivor who? 

Ivor you let me in or I'll climb through the window.

• Confused 1