• Anything But Injection
    • MTO GB III
    • North American Aviation
    • Yanks Abroad
    • Stranger In Town
    • Chopper / Helicopter / Autogyro / STOVL GB
    • In The Navy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/19 at 23:59

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

..and finally how much more lift can @JOCKNEY get out of his home-built "Chopper"?

Thanks to the small blue pills from the doctors, getting the "Chopper" up has become much easier, it's getting it to go back down again that's the tricky part !

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, JOCKNEY said:

Thanks to the small blue pills from the doctors, getting the "Chopper" up has become much easier, it's getting it to go back down again that's the tricky part !

I suppose you call it "the Jolly Green Giant"...............though the Mosquito XE would probably be more appropriate! :rofl2:

• Haha 1

Don't forget that with the postponed Buccaneer GB, Bob at 80, and the Farewell Tornado GB,  next year will be another busy one. I only started my first non GB build yesterday and it's my 10th of the year!

Colin 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scargsy said:

Is the "In the Navy" GB this one: (US Navy, no Marines or Coastguard)?

I believe its anything in any navy, including boats or aircraft. However it isnt my build so you may want to read it in the build thread itself. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I believe its anything in any navy, including boats or aircraft. However it isnt my build so you may want to read it in the build thread itself. 

Thanks, I'm just having trouble locating the build thread.

OK, since I haven't seen this elsewhere in the thread, here's a bunch of links to the various build threads...

British Post-war AFV
A Kit You Built As A Kid
Scandinavian
Vietnam
90s NATO vs Warsaw Pact in Europe
Small Wars Take 2
Interceptor
Anything But Injection
MTO GB III
North American Aviation
Yanks Abroad
Stranger In Town
Chopper / Helicopter / Autogyro / STOVL
In The Navy

Hopefully they work OK, I notice the links include the title for the build thread, so if someone changes the title it could break any links?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

arrr probably, but normally at this stage we don't change the titles. Those that do go through to next years GB list will ten appear in the Future GB thread plus in the Calendar produced by our Dear Leader Kim Un Matrix.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Scargsy said:

Is the "In the Navy" GB this one: (US Navy, no Marines or Coastguard)?

Actually scratch that, that GB seems to have happened, where's the info for it?

I see you have had your answer!

7 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

That is indeed the badger! Basically it’s ANYTHING that was/is under the command of a (none fictional) navy. It needs to have been realised e.g not just on the drawing board, but actually used by a navy. Hope that makes sense 👍🏻

Rob

• Like 1

well nothing too exciting to report with the poll, going by past number of members who voting we're about 1/2 way now with 103 members voted.

GB%20Poll%20change%2006-11-L.jpg

We have a couple of movers and now a race for the position no one wants. "in the Navy" is a guaranty for next year but at this stage but from 4th down it's still wide open.

After the shock revelation that our Dear Leader Kim Un Matrix is follically-challanged!!!  :yikes:

Then I feel it's maybe more appropriate, due to the doctrine and ideals he preaches to us that I think Enzo Marx is more appropriate..........and he doesn't even have to change his monogrammed handkerchiefs!  :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trickyrich said:

well nothing too exciting to report with the poll, going by past number of members who voting we're about 1/2 way now with 103 members voted.

GB%20Poll%20change%2006-11-L.jpg

We have a couple of movers and now a race for the position no one wants. "in the Navy" is a guaranty for next year but at this stage but from 4th down it's still wide open.

After the shock revelation that our Dear Leader Kim Un Matrix is follically-challanged!!!  :yikes:

Then I feel it's maybe more appropriate, due to the doctrine and ideals he preaches to us that I think Enzo Marx is more appropriate..........and he doesn't even have to change his monogrammed handkerchiefs!  :thumbsup:

Yay!