• Anything But Injection
    • MTO GB III
    • North American Aviation
    • Yanks Abroad
    • Stranger In Town
    • Chopper / Helicopter / Autogyro / STOVL GB
    • In The Navy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/11/19 at 23:59

56 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Remember that you can change your votes at any time. 

It doesn't usually happen so early in the month, but as the weeks go by there is a lot of tactical re-voting.

Ooooh I didn’t know that, but that is also filled with danger 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

It doesn't usually happen so early in the month, but as the weeks go by there is a lot of tactical re-voting.

Never considered hidden votes? Maybe not as fun... :)

Edited by Torbjorn

4 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I've watching what's been going on and keeping tally, but you're right it's just normal first votes now. In 2 weeks time and right towards the end it's going to get very tactical with the voting....thats when the fun really starts.

I'll post the first f the new and improved charts on Monday then more regularly as required.

But I can tell you the big movers in the last 12hrs have been "in the Navy" & "Interceptors", followed by "Choppers".

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

How do you do that?

i cant see what i voted for?

i may have done it wrong also - i voted for 5, then i forgot so went back later and voted for the 6th Does that wipe the first 5?

3 hours ago, Dansk said:

How do you do that?

i cant see what i voted for?

i may have done it wrong also - i voted for 5, then i forgot so went back later and voted for the 6th Does that wipe the first 5?

If you went back and voted for just one not all 6, I think it will have only registered the one GB you voted for the second time you did it. Does that make sense?? 

if you go to the top where it shows the overall results it will say ‘show vote option’ just underneath it. Click that and resubmit your vote for all 6 GB’s you want in (you can vote for up to 7 if you want) and then you will be sure your whole vote has gone through correctly.

i think that’s right and I hope it made sense!

Rob

Just now, rob85 said:

If you went back and voted for just one not all 6, I think it will have only registered the one GB you voted for the second time you did it. Does that make sense?? 

if you go to the top where it shows the overall results it will say ‘show vote option’ just underneath it. Click that and resubmit your vote for all 6 GB’s you want in (you can vote for up to 7 if you want) and then you will be sure your whole vote has gone through correctly.

i think that’s right and I hope it made sense!

Rob

Great thanks Rob makes perfect sense 👍

• Thanks 1

watching the way the votes are coming in and the changes I can start to see a tread, no notice reversing of votes......yet!

I think we can safely call "in the Navy" as being one of the GB's for next year after looking at votes in and its position. It may not stay in 1st place but it's safe to say I'd be planning my build for that one. Not bad for a GB that just scraped in at the last moment.

...and the current cellar dwellers, well surely they must get at least 25 votes???

edit.........

I've just been looking at the last 2 polls we had, 2017 & 18, and the magic number for the cutoff is the same for both 62! Plus both winners those years were water based as well! Flyingboats & Carriers Ahoy.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

I've just been looking at the last 2 polls we had, 2017 & 18, and the magic number for the cutoff is the same for both 62! Plus both winners those years were water based as well! Flyingboats & Carriers Ahoy.

What is ‘the cutoff’?

yeh, no the threshold for the 2 earlier GB's was 62 votes to get into that years GB's.

More interestingly stuff from the last 2 GB polls 2017 & 2018;

• the top GB's got 73 & 82 votes respectively.
  • there were 25 & 16 subject to choose from.
  • members that voted, 225 & 207
  • and the unfortunate "cellar dwellers", "Racing GB" - 22 votes, and a tie "The Duel" & "WhatIf IV" :crying:with 38 votes.
  • Like 1

so here's the first position update in cool "dark mode". 

GB%20Poll%2004-11-L.jpg

The current order hasn't changed too much over the weekend, there's a bit of a bun fight around the middle (those 3 are in no particular order it's just how they sit on the sheet). One strange thing I did see NATO 90's dropped 2 votes since I last checked last night. A bit early for strategic voting.

That Yellow vertical line is the predicted number a GB needs to reach to make it through based on previous poll. Will be interesting to see if I got this number right or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7