TSAHAL (Israel Defence Forces) GB in 2020 @22 on 30th October 2019

TEMPESTMK5

Patrice, I’m all fine with allowing all types of Israeli subjects too however I’m not familiar with the acronym TSAHAL? This new thread title may also not be known to others and could possibly limit the number of interested members looking to join. Perhaps adding (Israeli) in brackets somewhere may make it stand out a little better. Just a thought? 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 2

Got a super vast decal set from Australia to make an F16 Netz, would love to make a proper one, got the paint set too so I’m in, need to buy a kit though, I’d get a tamiya F-16. Love the Sufa too and the F-15 looks good in the colours, and the Huey 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Patrice, I’m all fine with allowing all types of Israeli subjects too however I’m not familiar with the acronym TSAHAL? This new thread title may also not be known to others and could possibly limit the number of interested members looking to join. Perhaps adding (Israeli) in brackets somewhere may make it stand out a little better. Just a thought? 

Cheers.. Dave 

Good evening Dave

Thank you for pointing that point I have therefore changed the title ..

All the best

Patrice

• Like 1

19 hours ago, exdraken said:

Yes, why not!

Would a IAI Lavi count as well?

Good afternoon exdraken

I think that we can accept the Lavi ..

Welcome aboard

9 hours ago, helios16v said:

I've got an F-15I or Spitfire I could pitch in for this.

Good afternoon helios16v

Welcome aboard too

We are now at 19 ..

Patrice

46 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Patrice. I have a couple of suitable AFVs I could build. Please add me to the list.

Kind regards,

Stix

Good afternoon PlaStix

Welcome aboard

Now we need just 10 more names ..

Patrice

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

As this now includes the ground forces, definitely put my name down. Not a clue what it will be at the mo' but I can feel another Improvised Armoured car coming along.

John.

Good morning John

Welcome aboard

15 hours ago, CliffB said:

Me too please Patrice (1/100 scale Kfir).

Thanks

Cliff

Good morning CliffB

Welcome aboard

We need just 8 more names to get this Gb in the Bunfight Poll

Patrice

1 minute ago, modelling minion said:

Really surprised that this didn't get enough votes, oh well guess I'll have to build something Israeli in one of the other GB's, probably a helicopter.

Good evening modelling minion

That is a very good reaction I think I wll do the same ... I may build an Israeli Spitfire in the Spitfire/Seafire STGB ..

Patrice

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good evening modelling minion

That is a very good reaction I think I wll do the same ... I may build an Israeli Spitfire in the Spitfire/Seafire STGB ..

Patrice

I like that idea as well, i need Israeli spitfires so looks like I'm going that route. Maybe an Israeli cobra in the helicopter build ? 

• Like 2

I think this one will eventually get the numbers for next years voting, there would have been some tuff competition in this years.

Though you could still do a mini build in the Small Wars GB, everything here is eligible in that one.

• Like 1