King Tiger full interior 1/35, Takom

Hi friends,

here you have my last build, a big project: the King Tiger from Takom.

Tanks are not my preferred subject, but this one I think turns out quite well. I like specially the interior of the model.

It's been difficult to me to ensemble the tracks, since this are separated and I don't know how to calculate how much of each goes for each side.

I added some rifles and an MP40 in the interior and three used munitions.

I'm think in sell this model...

Thanks

Ricardo

Takom+Kingtiger+2045+2046+%252810%2529.jhttps://flic.kr/s/aHsmHGoht5

King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior. King Tiger Porsche Turret, 1/35. Takom, full interior.

• Like 40

Hi Ricardo,

I really like how it looks, I have in the stash one of these but without an interior, and another with an interior but Meng's Henschel, and the photos of the interior will come in handy for me when I decide to make mine.
The kits usually have in the instructions the number of links per track needed to complete them, adding one or two more, to simulate saggy according to tastes.
The MENG kit has a template for mounting the links, I don't know how TAKOM will do it.
In any case, it was very convincing.

Saludos Ricardo. 👍

• Like 2

Hi Francis, 

thanks mate

No, this kit have's no number of track links. Now I realise that maybe what I should have done is divide exactly the same numbers of link in the total per track... But now is done, so...

You have a beautiful tanks in your profile!

Ricardo

• Like 1

Hi Ricardo,

That's would have been a superb KT if it weren't for the winter camo. Now it's a fantastically superb KT!

If I were you I'd mount it on a nice display base, turret off, and comletely opened up for inspection. I'm imagining a nice little slab of black marble and relevant information on engraved silver plaques.

Rearguards,

Badder

Very nice colors,only my head turns around,

when i saw the turrent zimmerit!

i have to admit i just drink a bottle of red french whine ....maybe that's the problem right now ;)

For the Rust part,i can only recommend you to use more colors of it.

Orange-red-dark red-rust-light rust-etc.......powder colors after paint is always fun to boost it up!

damn my head is spinning around hehe

sorry Ricardo for the comment

no hard feelings

Razzie43

• Like 1

• 2 months later...