New Guy here

CrippledGinge

I'm a huge modern military aircraft fan and some of the ww2 stuff as well. I also read a lot and enjoy racing games on the xbox,although new to model making I've had an interest in military aviation for the last 24 years so if anyone has a question about military aviation then drop me a message or tag me in a post and I'll do all I can to help. I'm also dyspraxic and autistic so sorry for any rambling. 

• Like 1

Hello CG... :post1: from Chicago across the pond. Im disabled myself with many physical issues. Ive been model building for 40 years, mostly WW2 & Cold-war aircraft with some targets (tanks) thrown in to break up the monotony. Along with building I'm currently hosting a triple group build revolving around Sci-fi/Movie-TV/Whif's. I have 3 more waiting for next year. Im also attempting to get another revolving around racers of all kinds past and present which includes cars, planes, and boats. If you do anything like group builds ? You should come down to the group build area, and see if any of the current or future builds interest you ? 

Dennis