1:72 Blackburn Skua decals?

Doigie84

Hello!

I have a spare 1:72 Revell Blackburn Skua kit I was hoping to complete in the pre-war silver paint scheme's but don't have the decals for this scheme. I can't find anywhere just to buy the decals alone to do this.  <Request removed>

I have always been fascinated and had a soft spot for the Blackburn Skua - have recently read 'Skua - story of the Royal Navy's dive bomber' by Peter Smith - which I highly recommend by the way. This has really motivated me to finally build a model of this unique aircraft. I Initially bought the Revell model of this plane as I usually find their kits are good quality - though I found out afterwards this kit is not very accurate or detailed so I then later bought the special hobby version which looks much better. Will be completing this special hobby one in the coulour scheme of the aircraft that operated off the carriers in the Norwegian campaign and the ill fated attacks on Scharnhorst.   

many thanks

Innes

Edited by Mike
Removed request in wrong area by a member with less than 100 posts.

15 minutes ago, Jure Miljevic said:

Chris57, I believe a hundred posts rule had been omitted half a year or so ago, so now anyone can post queries in Wanted section. Cheers

Jure

Jure the 100 post rule is still valid, and requesting a donation of, or payment for an item surely belongs in that section?

28 minutes ago, Jure Miljevic said:

Chris57, I believe a hundred posts rule had been omitted half a year or so ago, so now anyone can post queries in Wanted section. Cheers

Jure

Sorry Jure, you're misremembering.  We added a free-for-all section for requests for instructions and painting guides, but we still don't permit new members to come in and immediately start asking for stuff.  The Buy/Sell/Wanted area is to assist active members only :)

I've removed the request but left the discussion aspect, and if anyone has suggestions of where to get decals, they can chime in :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doigie84 said:

Sorry, I didn't know there was a separate section for this type of request

Don't worry - you do now, and there's no harm done :)

• Like 1

• Mike changed the title to 1:72 Blackburn Skua decals?