MIG paint - bad or unlucky?

BristolBlue

Bought a set of MIG late war RAF paints and not sure if I’m unlucky or if others think match is dreadful.

The ocean grey for topside is way too blue

The dark green is laughable so bright!!

Underside msg seems ok to me 

Im a very average modeller and love the debate on here about colour match so this is not about tiny degrees of difference as these to me are so far out they almost break trade description!!

i have shaken them to death used airbrush and brush and tested with varnish finish which helped a little with the greys...

It wouldn't shock me, there's a lot of bad or just downright fictional matches out there.

Tamiya's XF-82 Ocean Grey is likewise way too blue, Vallejo's RAF set in the Model Air line matched ANA Neutral Grey to Medium Sea Grey

Yeah no the premixed RAF colours from MIG are terrible. Haven't looked at the day fighter colours, but I've experimented a bit by mixing some paints to make Dark Earth and Dark Green; I've been most successful so far making a better looking Dark Earth by mixing 3 parts 071 (Russian Tan) and 1 part 232 (RLM 70), and making Dark Green by mixing 1 part of 915 ("Dark Green") with 1 part of 253 (RLM 74).