1/48 Hasegawa F-16A NSAWC 60

Collin

4 hours ago, mirageiv said:

I have a few of these new AK colors also, to me they seem to be very similar to Tamiya but with very good proper FS etc..matches.

Thanks I will have to look into these as I'm not happy with my current paints.

Great work on the F-16 BTW

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Ah so many camouflage schemes so little time. Like, like and like some more. I love the Aggressor sqn and their many schemes you have done justice to the falcon. Looks from the photosn like you did some reaserch to make sure your matching the colors and the scheme. Very nice work on the airbrushing and matching up those pesky dual color decals. Look forward to seeing it finished.

very nice and very weathered!

great job, very realistic!

are these 2 colored decals (NAVY, US roundels) supposed to be on the color demarcation line/ is this still relevant on such weathered planes?

Thanks

Superb paint job. Great attention to detail as seen in the touch up paint spots around the airframe. Nice.

Agree with Flaps Out about loving the Aggressors and all the colour schemes.

Liking AK's new paint range too. They do spray just like Tamiya and mix well with them too. Thin well with IPA just like Tamiya.

3 hours ago, exdraken said:

are these 2 colored decals (NAVY, US roundels) supposed to be on the color demarcation line/ is this still relevant on such weathered planes?

They are supposed to.  My freehand airbrushing is a little off the mark in a few spots, so the decals didn't line up just right...but I think it's close enough to sit on my shelf at work.

Cheers

Collin

• Like 1