This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mick4350

Scale Aircraft Modelling.

Have just purchased the latest edition of SAM ( AUGUST '19 ) and noticed that the magazine still can not get their act together and print it without errors all over the publication !  The article on pages 62-64 is about the Zvezda 1/48 and they spell it "zvesda" and the header at the top of the page describing is repeated on page 86 Of which is incorrect as it should be about the Saab Viggen from  Special Hobby. Brand new Editor in place and the stupid and proofreading ability of the editor of this magazine shows he is no better than what was in place before his tenure as the latest editor. It's a shame nobody picks these errors before the magazine is printed and distributed out to the masses.

Given the volume of criticism Chris is getting for this magazine (that's 3 topics now on this mag since Chris joined and none on any other magazines) one can only presume he's been very successful in seducing forum members wives or something. I think August would have been Chris' first issue. It's October now.

4 minutes ago, PhoenixII said:

Jamie @Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies, Mick @Mick4350 is out in Oz, guessing the mag is shipped surface rate?

About right. Costs $11.99 here. Apart from buying Airfix as well, that's all much I buy on a regular basis, apart from also buying monthly Modelart Australia. I think the air freight edition is around nineteen dollars.