Hi!

Back in the Saddle

Long term lurker, learning more about the art of fettling plastic from some of the masters on this forum - thanks for the advice and inspiration!

Having just bought a kit on eBay from @The Spadgent (Airfix 1:48 Gnat), I thought I should stop lurking and start posting - it’s the time of year for indoor hobbies...

Will set set up a WIP soon!

• Like 3

Hey. Welcome. It’s a great kit isn’t it. I doubled up so some of the stash had to go to pay for life things. You know how it is. 🤗

I’ll follow along when you start her up. Ping my name up when you start so I get a nudge.

🙌😇

Johnny

Cheers guys! Will hopefully get another project started soon (maybe that Gnat!), but currently working on the following which I want to finish before getting anything new underway:

1:72

Airfix Vulcan, Matchbox Victor

1:48

Airfix Buccaneer

1:24

Airfix Harrier

I don’t have as much building time as I would like at the moment, but will make progress when I can! I also design, build and fly RC models, so my spare time is busy!

• Like 1

Wowa! That’s a heluva lot of work you have going on there.  I’d love to see some of the harrier.  I have an old Revell kit from the 70s my father in law gave me a few years ago.  I must make a harrier soon. 🤔

John

• 2 weeks later...