1/24 Heller Alpine A210

Hi All

Things have now settled down and new modelling shed now up and running with this Alpine A210 being the 3rd? model I'm making in it,  This was a chance find at kingkit.co.uk and I wasn't looking for it but as soon as I saw it I thought why not it will be a laugh and its full detail not bad for a kit that must be at least 50 years old body has been cleaned and painted some bits have been built but more on that later Thanks for looking

Steve

2ekMdNF.jpg?1

TgzlXxb.jpg?1

6ar5wls.jpg?1

SsVrqkx.jpg?1

uNrZLW2.jpg?1

• Like 4

Thanks Octavia it is great to be back everything's now settled down although I have doing some decorating this morning-only moved in 4 months ago LOL -I wasn't going to get any specific paint but I did have a bottle of Zero paints Porsche 962c Repsol paint which has turned out to be 99% right especially now its been clearcoated 

Dr5z1pw.jpg?1

Lub55cO.jpg?1

3rFj3fp.jpg?1

• Like 1

The early "real" Alpines up to, but not including A310, had beautifully shaped bodywork. Didn't know a model of a A210 existed, I've got two A110s, one as street spec, one as Monte. I'll actually build them one day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MR2Don said:

The early "real" Alpines up to, but not including A310, had beautifully shaped bodywork. Didn't know a model of a A210 existed, I've got two A110s, one as street spec, one as Monte. I'll actually build them one day.

MR2don Heller reissued it some  time ago and you will probably find it easier than 1 of these early kits but I have to admit I'm getting the urge to find an early kit of the A110 anyway thanks for looking

Steve

That's looking good in a very short space of time.

I'm guessing you already have plenty of reference material, but just in case it helps, here's a pic I got of one at Le Mans (I have about 3 others all taken at night and only this one in daylight :( )

kQ1qxykO5O4DYItpUewLYROlXcxEVxQppudWhvjn

• Like 1

Thanks Spiny only ref is whats on the internet including one found in a barn,  I have more time than most as I'm now fully retired although moving from Essex to West Berkshire in May did slow things down a bit lol more coming today hopefully

Steve