Point for anyone who can guess the next dio......

Little treat for a future dio

Please note there are definatley no points for guessing as it should be plainlyt obvious. Going to try a decent resin pour on this one so sunken equipment and rocks etc can be seen. In total there are 38 figures to work with. I'm not going to use them all as its a landing scene and many of them are standing upright. The aim is to have those at the back standing with people running off the LCVP at the front and others already on the beach. This could all change however and I could also time/motivation dependant pivot and have the Higgins out at sea on the run up to the beach fully loaded. Either way its gonna be FIGURES.........which I hate. I dont know why I do this to myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hey, lots of possibilities there! Utah beach, Op. Dragoon, Husky... Guadalcanal... 

I have often checked the "move" - set and keep wondering why the squad is missing some men, like Pvt. Jackson, the sniper... And the Sarge don't look anything like Tom Sizemore back then😁

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Simon,

last week I watched the review of this kit and it’s very promising. Even without a diorama it’s a lot of work and fun, I think. For sure, It’ll be very interesting project, so I’m in. 🍿

On 02/10/2019 at 18:21, Red Five said:

Either way its gonna be FIGURES.........which I hate. I dont know why I do this to myself.

So, we call it the «challenge»! 😬

Have a nice build! 😉

• Thanks 1

I've added my wip into the forum as omaha if you want to keep updated. The lcvp went together really easily. Just got ALOT to do but it's good as its lots of little things that I can pick up now and then over the next month or so. 

• Like 1