"STUKA ZU FUSS"-Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf. D mit Schwerer Wurfrahmen 40

7 minutes ago, vaoinas said:

This thing looks nicer and nicer.

I like it very much worn like this.

Hi Vaoinas, cheers mate......:yes:

Here's the rocket racks done. Next step will be mud, wheels and tracks. That may be next week, and might do a period of mud for a few afv's waiting to the side for the same. Still working on interior stowage etc......:think:

L1jpSan.jpg

XAWqT6F.jpg

37BgYd4.jpg

VwO03a0.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks DA.....👍

yeah.......a lot of scratch and PE went into it. Been a good and enjoyable project though. The kit is from the early 70’s, so a lot of revamping all over ; even down to re- scribing panel lines with more definition.

I just started another 251......another early Tamiya. Doing it as an ambulance version. Lot of scratch and PE again. I’ll kick of the build blog today with progress so far.....

thanks again mate

8 hours ago, Robert Jan Scholte v. Mast said:

Getting better every time I watch your progress. Great inspirational build to bookmark.

Robert Jan

Thanks Robert.....:yes:....I've switched to another 251 for a change and a break from this particular one. I'll post a kick off thread today.

Thanks again.

6 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

Wowww......i really like your way of painting and weathering this model. Youre really an artist compared with Mike Rinaldi.

Thanks Harry, that's praise indeed. Really appreciate that.....wish I could make my living like Mike Rinaldi, now that would be nice...:think:...

Thanks again mate.....:yes:

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...