B-24D Build up

Faceplate

Hi everyone,

Been out of the game for a while but I'm finally getting back into it. Other than 2 other wips I'm working this is my (however, I'm probably not going to use them on account of the nose section was crushed when I got them). I'm also going to wire them with motors and lights like I did my last one.

Not sure if this pic is going to show up. I'm new to Google Photos and my skills are kind of wonky at the moment. 

spacer.png

Edited by Faceplate
  • Like 1

That link isn't working :( That said, we prefer members to post their pics directly, so have a tap & a poke at Google's settings and see if you can find some URLs to post :)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Mike can see but no one else can. I'll see what I can do. I missing something here. 

All I see is a vast white space with a small, grey circle in the middle. In the middle of the grey circle is a horizontal white bar.

When I went back to Explorer, I saw the pulsating grey space.png block. Is it because the image is in PNG instead of JPEG or BITMAP?

Chris

• Like 1

Damn..it's showing up on my end. I just posted some other pix of a Jag and Tornado build. Let me know if you guys see anything.