Vanished 'For Sale' post?

Can anyone help please? Unless I dreamt the hour I took posting it my "Nocoolname’s Kit Clearout! Sept-Oct 19" post appears to have disappeared from the site over the past hour or so. Nothing in the Wanted section or the general areas. Can anyone advise please? I have the logs to show the I uploaded to this site.

Rgds!

You didn't dream it as I've just spent a few minutes looking at all the good stuff in the e-mail notification I received (& wishing I wasn't skint!) I don't know what happened to it, but would guess it might have been zapped because you stated they were also for sale on a certain auction site? 'Tis just a guess though....

Keith

21 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

Can anyone help please? Unless I dreamt the hour I took posting it my "Nocoolname’s Kit Clearout! Sept-Oct 19" post appears to have disappeared from the site over the past hour or so. Nothing in the Wanted section or the general areas. Can anyone advise please? I have the logs to show the I uploaded to this site.

Rgds!

Nocool, I've been unfortunately myself to fall foul of this rule myself. I have a sieve for a memory and fell foul twice in the space of few weeks.

Just check check and double get the forums to make sure you haven't got a historic post up, in my case one of the posts was 8 months old. 

Edited by thepureness

15 hours ago, thepureness said:

Nocool, I've been unfortunately myself to fall foul of this rule myself. I have a sieve for a memory and fell foul twice in the space of few weeks.

Just check check and double get the forums to make sure you haven't got a historic post up, in my case one of the posts was 8 months old. 

If you mean a duplicate For Sale post, nope, checked. Nothing there. The For Sale thread is only four pages long so anything I forgot to delete must have fallen off the edge. 

Not that fussed now TBH,. Shame that some BM'ers might miss out though. C'est la vie.