Farewell,have a kraken voyage

Hewy

"Dinner is served"  well almost , the kraken fodder awaits some finer details,and a dash of weathering, I've dispatched an order for some photo etch railings (suitably cheap,and any leftovers could be recycled on future projects I've  also made some plasticine forms for molding the sails on, I'll use the tissue and pva method for this

UXvLeBE.jpg

TZ611vr.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, longshanks said:

Looking very jolly 🙂

Kev

Ta,

A bit of bunting on the rigging would jolly it up even more,for a while, "pleasure cruise gone bad" in more ways than one 😂

• Haha 1

Ahoy ,I'm  having a spot of bother with imgur at the minute I'm  currently having a go with my phone to see it that'll  work, yes it seems i have a temporary workaround there must be a problem with my pad ,

As you can see I've done a bit of rigging and attached the pva and tissue sails, a little tentical damage along  the way too, a bit more rigging to go  yet,

Cheers

hKCThvg.jpg

pSI8sBt.jpg

d5JqNK0.jpg

• Like 5

A  sympathetic/pathetic (whichever you choose) rigging and railing job, (kriegsmarine modellers may recognise the railings) and a bit of a wash and flat coat , i may leave  the etch unpainted i reckon, the  beastys tenticles will be thoroughly mauling it anyway, I'm  calling the steamer finished for now, its bound to need fettling later,  and I'll move on to the fun part ,the creature,i recieved my model clay sculpting tool set from of the tinternet today, so i don't  have to roll pork sausage  sized tenticles and it "might" get a bit more detail :fingerscrossed:

Cheers all

5fI4jNE.jpg

otreIJD.jpg

QbSgJR7.jpg

KAegpWC.jpg

• Like 8