WNW Albatros D.V

st george

Very happy to learn this news too!

Great models & great decals that were almost all out of production / no more available and now they offer them in a new range.

Smart move from their part & excellent news for us modellers! And a lot cheaper than those OOP D.V's / D.Va's i see on the market.

2 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Note that kit 32906 is exclusive to Wingnut Wings so will not be available anywhere else apparently. I guess it must have the most desirable decal options on it?

Duncan B

32095 is the my favourite but the wooden wonders looks good too.  

3 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Note that kit 32906 is exclusive to Wingnut Wings so will not be available anywhere else apparently. I guess it must have the most desirable decal options on it?

Duncan B

Maybe they just had fewer of those decals sets available and there won't be enough to feed all their retailers? ;)

There's definitely some very striking liveries in that particular boxing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Howlindawg said:

Maybe they just had fewer of those decals sets available and there won't be enough to feed all their retailers? ;)

That could be it.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:39 PM, Duncan B said:

Duncan B

That's the one I was considering as well. Looks like I'll have to play the Parcelforce lottery with this one. 🙁 Unless WNW bring any to Telford.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FZ6 said:

That's the one I was considering as well. Looks like I'll have to play the Parcelforce lottery with this one. 🙁 Unless WNW bring any to Telford.

It's the exchange rate that's the crippler just now if you're not VAT registered it's basically £1 = $1

Duncan B

Dam dam and blast the one I earmarked was, yes youve guessed was model 906. Do wonder though will WnW'S be doing any special deals at Teford or will they be trying to get orders for the Lancasters. It's not on my list though.

When you browse the model kitsets page, the button is green indicating its available. However if you go into the store part of the page, it’s still available for Pre-order so must be a glitch.

6 hours ago, FZ6 said:

When you browse the model kitsets page, the button is green indicating its available. However if you go into the store part of the page, it’s still available for Pre-order so must be a glitch.

D.Va Bavarians is showing as available for me,  but the D.V Bavarians is still pre-order. Is that what you are seeing?

On 10/2/2019 at 5:34 AM, Howlindawg said:

the decal sheet has been sold out for a while. maybe they even printed a limited run of these, don't know. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Howlindawg said:

My second Bavarians set (32902) arrived today courtesy of @Duncan B

Wingnut have really knocked it out of the park with these Boxings - now all I have to decide is which variations to build!

It is a never ending roller coaster of trying to catch your tail by trying to use all your decals.  

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 6:27 PM, Howlindawg said:

My second Bavarians set (32902) arrived today courtesy of @Duncan B

Wingnut have really knocked it out of the park with these Boxings - now all I have to decide is which variations to build!

Glad to hear it arrived safely, enjoy.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, Bear Paw said:

It is a never ending roller coaster of trying to catch your tail by trying to use all your decals.  

I wish they did an Eduard style "Overtrees" set with just the plastic in so we could use up all the decal options. 

Duncan B

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Duncan B said:

Glad to hear it arrived safely, enjoy.

I wish they did an Eduard style "Overtrees" set with just the plastic in so we could use up all the decal options. 

Duncan B

That would be ideal!  You should use all your sway and influence with the WNW boys Duncan and suggest it.  😂

• Haha 1