Airbus 350 RAF C1 Endeavour.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:37 AM, exdraken said:

Nice story and great idea on a flag carrying Voyager!

BUT; isn't more likely in the current climat that all EU Airbus AND Eurofighters are immediately retired and replaced with 100 737 Max, as they need urgently new homes? Could be painted with the English flag and armed with AMRAAMS.... 

Just a thought.... :D

What?...... when the wings and engines are built in the UK? Methinks you have been listening to too much propaganda on your tellybox!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks great Steve,....... I thought you were going for the old style VC-10 look with a white top,....... but the grey does look good,...... I would have put the roundel on the forward fuselage myself, under the cheatline..... but I`m liking what I see so far. Are you sticking tail fin stripes and a sqn insignia on the fin?

Cheers

Tony

44 minutes ago, tonyot said:

Looks great Steve,....... I thought you were going for the old style VC-10 look with a white top,....... but the grey does look good,...... I would have put the roundel on the forward fuselage myself, under the cheatline..... but I`m liking what I see so far. Are you sticking tail fin stripes and a sqn insignia on the fin?

Cheers

Tony

That was the original intended scheme Tony but maintenance costs are being driven down by the MOD as well as the intended missile fit,I could kick myself

for not realising the added week but hope to have her done in time.

• Like 2