1/72 - Lockheed (A)C-130H & J Hercules by Zvezda - released

Homebee

On 26/09/2019 at 16:49, Hook said:

Hopefully it'll be a new tool and not a reboxed Italeri!

No, reported 100% Zvezda new moulds

https://vk.com/wall-114983756_110262

Ps. Всё в этом списке свои разработки! 100 процентов новые модели!

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

No clues as to what version?

Off topic (and my Cyrillic is non existent) but do I also spot a Sherman in 1/35 on that list?

Trevor

You certainly do Sir!

4 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

Off topic (and my Cyrillic is non existent) but do I also spot a Sherman in 1/35 on that list and a Tu-85 in 1/72?

Trevor

It is Sherman, but in 1/72 it is a SU-85.

For me also S-400 missile system (Rus. C-400) in 1/72 is interesting, I hope for Turkish decals.

Ship in 1/350 seems to be Delta IV-class submarines (Project 667BDRM Delfin).

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 12:01 PM, Max Headroom said:

Off topic (and my Cyrillic is non existent) but do I also spot a Sherman in 1/35 on that list and a Tu-85 in 1/72?

Trevor

Sure hope it is an E or H and not a J.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scooby said:

Sure hope it is an E or H and not a J.

I agree. But... in the case of subjects in category "still operational" such as the Su-27 and MiG-29, Zvezda seem to have chosen to release the most recent variants first. I hope not.

Zvezda, if you're reading this: C-130E first, pretty please.

Jay

• 1 month later...

C-130 E/H/K first please,......... the J can follow later! Looking forward to building an RAF Herk,...... be even better if there are optional parts for a stretched C.3 variant. Crikey the schemes for this kit will be ENDLESS!!!!!

Cheers Zvezda!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Stephen said:

Whatever version Zvezda produce will be "the wrong version" .

Surely their obvious option is to go for an H-model, thus covering a wealth of markings opportunities as well as a plethora of variant possibilities? I understand the allegiance to the K-model but it wouldn't make commercial sense, given the limited potential it would present. Don't get me wrong, I am a Herc lover, but I think for the greater good the more popular machine has to take priority.

Martin

• Like 4

On 11/12/2019 at 9:10 PM, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Someone produce some Boland Air Cargo decals please 🦆   (you’ll either get that or you won’t :) )

or International Air Response 🦇 

TT

The Wild Geese is a great movie, it's in my must watch Christmas movie list! Had to google IAR, some nice Hercs.

Paul Harrison

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

Surely their obvious option is to go for an H-model, thus covering a wealth of markings opportunities as well as a plethora of variant possibilities? I understand the allegiance to the K-model but it wouldn't make commercial sense, given the limited potential it would present. Don't get me wrong, I am a Herc lover, but I think for the greater good the more popular machine has to take priority.

Martin

An “H” is a license to print money.

• Like 2

If this turns out to be the benchmark for C130's in 72nd scale(we all hope) maybe a scaling down to 144th would not be out of the question? I can display more in the smaller scale than the larger and consequently would buy more than one . Given the huge variants and colour schemes I could make several without too much effort.

Keith

• Like 1