1/48 - Mil Mi-24V/VP/P & Mi-35M "Hind-E/F" by Zvezda - released - Mi-24D "Hind-D" by Eduard - and Mi-24V/-35 in 2023

Homebee

If their 1/72 kits are anything to go by then the 1/48 kit will be a cracker, slowly drawn away from the kitty hawk option, but kitty hawk still have some good subjects on route

• Like 2

Am I dreaming this, we don't have a new 48th Hind for 30 odd years, then KH announces one and within days Zveda announces one, how does this crazy industry work?!

My money will go on the one that has the distinctive fuselage lean, and I think I know which company is more likely to do it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 71chally said:

Am I dreaming this, we don't have a new 48th Hind for 30 odd years, then KH announces one and within days Zveda announces one, how does this crazy industry work?!

My money will go on the one that has the distinctive fuselage lean, and I think I know which company is more likely to do it!

Anetra also announced one some time ago... their Hip is already quite advanced.....

Edited by exdraken
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, exdraken said:

Anetra also announced one dome time ago... 

:hmmm:Well, Werner; how I wish the Argie Pope was forced to do some "dome time" at the Vatican as well... :lol:

52 minutes ago, exdraken said:

their Hip is already quite advanced.....

What scale is this in, my mate in Austria?

Cheers,

Unc2

1 hour ago, Uncle Uncool said:

:hmmm:Well, Werner; how I wish the Argie Pope was forced to do some "dome time" at the Vatican as well... :lol:

What scale is this in, my mate in Austria?

Cheers,

Unc2

True scale.....

😛

Edited by exdraken

First 3D renders pictures as in the catalogue 2020

C8-N36-Tm7l8g.jpg

Sources: 

https://vk.com/zvezdamodels?w=wall-29859496_2488861

https://www.facebook.com/Zvezda.ModelKits/photos/pcb.2042464635856330/2042462482523212/?type=3&theater

At first sight a Mil Mi-24V "Hind-E"

Xpz-Cxwd-TOM0.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dudikoff said:

So, a VP variant is coming first? A somewhat surprising choice. Hope V and P will follow.

A new Hind in 1/48 done (well, hopefully) to current standards of detail and fit? They can do any variant(s) they like as far as I'm concerned, I'll be buying them all! Makes a welcome change from the seemingly endless stream of WWII re-treads on offer elsewhere.....

• Like 3

I sais in January that's time to stop buying models kit because I have a few to finish, but as I can see, it's not a geat moment to stop. 2020 should be a modelling golden age with a 1/48 Hind, SU-57, Su-25, Ka-52 and the Mi-28.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, salomon said:

I sais in January that's time to stop buying models kit because I have a few to finish, but as I can see, it's not a geat moment to stop. 2020 should be a modelling golden age with a 1/48 Hind, SU-57, Su-25, Ka-52 and the Mi-28.

Same here, but yeah, all those are a must-add-to-stash for me, too (though, I'd rather have the Mi-28A than Mi-28N so here's hoping).

After all those listed, my list of must-have-but-still-missing kits in 1/48 (mostly late Cold War stuff, I guess) is getting rather sparse. Yak-41 comes to mind (well, S-37, MiG 1.44 and the original Su-35/T-10M would be nice, too, but that's a fat chance). And speaking of helicopters, I guess a newly tooled Eurocopter Tiger would be nice.

Still undecided on the Mi-24 variant to get, though. I'll probably use it as an excuse to get one variant (like this V/VP) from Zvezda and another (P) from KH if both kits turn out to be well detailed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dudikoff said:

Same here, but yeah, all those are a must-add-to-stash for me, too (though, I'd rather have the Mi-28A than Mi-28N so here's hoping).

After all those listed, my list of must-have-but-still-missing kits in 1/48 (mostly late Cold War stuff, I guess) is getting rather sparse. Yak-41 comes to mind (well, S-37, MiG 1.44 and the original Su-35/T-10M would be nice, too, but that's a fat chance). And speaking of helicopters, I guess a newly tooled Eurocopter Tiger would be nice.

Still undecided on the Mi-24 variant to get, though. I'll probably use it as an excuse to get one variant (like this V/VP) from Zvezda and another (P) from KH if both kits turn out to be well detailed.

A Yak-41 Freestyle in 1/48th scale would be welcome!!!

I hooope in BIG Eduard L.E. with many colourful CZ  NATO Tiger Flight (and communistic era too) (anti)camo as we can seen in small scale a few years back.... Kinetic prepare Hind too, but small Zvezda is very nice (and for good price). OK, we seen...

• Like 1