1/48 - Mil Mi-24V/VP/P & Mi-35M "Hind-E/F" by Zvezda - released - Mi-24D "Hind-D" by Eduard - and Mi-24V/-35 in 2023

Homebee

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

Released in Russia

wow, quicker than expected!

wondering how long it will take to hit the shelves/ hmm more likely online stores here...

• Like 3

In Russia this week is non-working for prevent enlarged Q virus pandemia, so Zvezda and hobby shops closed now, after end of medical holydays model will be in shops.

BTW - as i'm working at home - i'm have time for rescale our 1-72 Mi-24 decal to 1-48 and rework grayscale instruction to colour version 

24-48-2.jpg

Edited by kotey
  • Like 18

New from Quinta Studio (https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuintaStudio/)  

1/48 Mi-24V "Crocodile" Interior for new Zvezda kit coming soon!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuintaStudio/permalink/2695127257265118/

A new technology

Forget soon the Eduard colorized PE ?

91564182-2706340346319068-18204715940661

89652218-2693281880958248-25527776398865

91375692-2706193159667120-45796496426181

200331104426608468.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Homebee said:

New from Quinta Studio (https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuintaStudio/)  

1/48 Mi-24V "Crocodile" Interior for new Zvezda kit coming soon!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/QuintaStudio/permalink/2695127257265118/

A new technology

Forget soon the Eduard colorized PE ?

Very interesting, read about it the other day!

We will see! This kit definitely presents itself as a perfect candidate indeed!

And @kotey 's decals as well!

Wonder if he can include e.g. the new Hungarian low viz  scheme? 

And some current Syrian markings?

:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

And @kotey 's decals as well!

Wonder if he can include e.g. the new Hungarian low viz  scheme? 

And some current Syrian markings?

:)

Hungarian - yes, as Czech version used in inbox decal for Zvezda model, so i'm add Hungarian overal grey scheme. About Syriam markings - RuAF used Mi-24Ps and Mi-35Ms, SyAF - Mi-25 and ex-RuAF Mi-24Ps, its another modifications of Mi-24

• Thanks 1

So many schemes and variants...Hopefully Zvezda will deliver with other versions too,

Hungarian low viz would be nice as the current available sheets weren't great.

Macedonian splinter scheme will I hope make the trip from 1/72 to 1/48

Peru in the overall grey scheme with low viz sharkmouths

And would also like to see decals for the Mil demo Hinds in the digital scheme..love 'em or hate 'em

And finally although not needed for this boxing..hopefully we'll see a Mi-35 down the line so maybe the new Serbian helo's

• Like 3

So, in Rissia quarantine holydays were prolonged to end of April, so how modellers in Russia and outside now can buy new Mi-24 model - its a question. But i have so much time for new decals design - as never before.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, kotey said:

So, in Rissia quarantine holydays were prolonged to end of April, so how modellers in Russia and outside now can buy new Mi-24 model - its a question. But i have so much time for new decals design - as never before.

All the best to you, and good you find time for these things!

Surely Zwezda will bring other variants as well! At least the P :)

Other missing stuff:

MiG-23s maybe?

Or an update to the -21?

We are also missing a Fitter sheet ;)

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, kotey said:

Will you be doing a Cypriot version for the Mi-24/35? If you need any references, I have enough.. 

I saw these last November.. would love to model one. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hope it will hit the shelves (or online shops) here soon. I'm especially happy that the kit offers the VP-variant. I originally wanted to convert the Monogram kit but no need anymore (will still build the Monogram but now most lokely as a Mi-24P).

• Like 1

Wow, those interior parts are amazing.

I’m guessing this is a more modern version of the Hind? I’d love to do one of the Canadian Special Forces versions we flew in Afghanistan. Very few pictures were published on these helos though.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Radleigh said:

Will you be doing a Cypriot version for the Mi-24/35? If you need any references, I have enough.. 

I saw these last November.. would love to model one.

Oh, yeah. Andrey was supposed to do decals to it and to other P versions in 1/72. Hope to see it soon :) But if Zvezda will release both Mi-24P and Mi-35M in 1/48 I'd like to see decals to Cypriot P in 1/48 too. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:34 PM, Scooby said:

Wow, those interior parts are amazing.

I’m guessing this is a more modern version of the Hind? I’d love to do one of the Canadian Special Forces versions we flew in Afghanistan. Very few pictures were published on these helos though.

Canadian Forces Mi-24/35's? Never heard of them before... But they did have/have Mi-17's though..?

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 5:34 PM, Radleigh said:

Canadian Forces Mi-24/35's? Never heard of them before... But they did have/have Mi-17's though..?

Same here...

I know the US operates some agressor Hinds...

Regarding Afghanistan, they themselves operate some. Indian, Czech, etc examples. Rrspective instructores were also in country. Hungarian as well

Photos?? Very illusive!

Then there were Polish Hinds in Iraq... :)

Short time ago a Russian operated, ex Russian Syrian Hind was shot down by a Turkish F-16?... with a mux if markings :)

lots of Hinds to build if you want recent ones;)

Edited by exdraken

6 hours ago, exdraken said:

Same here...

I know the US operates some agressor Hinds...

Regarding Afghanistan, they themselves operate some. Indian, Czech, etc examples. Rrspective instructores were also in country. Hungarian as well

Photos?? Very illusive!

Then there were Polish Hinds in Iraq... :)

Short time ago a Russian operated, ex Russian Syrian Hind was shot down by a Turkish F-16?... with a mux if markings :)

lots of Hinds to build if you wanr recenr ones;)

In Afgnaistan Polish Hinds (Mi-24W) were also present (in Iraq Mi-24D). Czechia gave them (or sold) 6 Hinds and Czech and Hungarian instructors and technicians were sent to Afghanistan. Ex soviet contractors were flying Hips - on of them with callsign Vodka-One pilot with high rank during Soviet -Afghan war was flying his Hip with almost all flight instruments removed as main instrument he used was his bottom. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, Radleigh said:

Totally my mistake. I was even still serving at that time.

Yep...............Looking forward to this one............

I can finally get to model one or two the Hinds I have been lucky enough to fly in.....

fullsizeoutput_13a2

Just noticed this Czech Mil Mi-24V is the very aircraft featured as one of the cecal options in the forthcoming Zvedza release !

fullsizeoutput_13a1

fullsizeoutput_13a9

All photographs taken during the Lithuanian Air Force 100th Anniversary Air Show in July 2019....Happy Days !

• Like 10

On 4/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, kotey said:

Seems it's not a problem. Just bought in Poland :) Indeed looks like 1/72 but a little larger.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...