Zvezda 2020

sofiane1718

Like last year, we get a picture with the alleged Zvezda's programme for 2020:

3lx9.jpeg

I can't read cyrillic, but I understand that regarding new tool aircrafts we will have some sort of military version of Tu-134, the beriev BE-200 and an A-320 NEO all in 1/144, and sadly nothing new in 1/72 apart from a C-130 but that should definetely be in 1/144 ?

Edited by sofiane1718
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Sofiane !!!

Sources: 

https://vk.com/wall-114983756_110262

https://vk.com/zvezdamodels?w=wall-29859496_2488861

https://vk.com/doc-29859496_526077927

For the aircraft programme, Zvezda new kits/new moulds in 2020:

List confirmed & updated on 05/12/2019

1/48th: 

- ref. 4823 - Mil Mi-24V/VP "Hind-E" - link

- ref. 4824 - Sukhoi Su-57 "Felon" - link

- ref. 4825 - Ilyushin Il-2 Shturmovik - link

1/72nd: 

- ref. 7321 - Lockheed C-130 Hercules - link

1/144th:

- ref. 7033 -  Irkut MS-21-300 - link - was already in the 2019 programme

- ref. 7034 - Beriev Be-200 Altaïr - link

- ref. 7036 - Tupolev Tu-134UBL "Crusty-B" - link

- ref. 7037 - Airbus A320 Neo - link

MI24V.png

SU57.jpg

IL2.jpg

C130.jpg

MC21.jpg

e0-OV5-LXh-ORM-1.jpg e0-OV5-LXh-ORM.jpg

A320.jpg

You know what? I'm happy. 

I mean for the quarter scale "Felon" & "Hind".

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hook said:

Still no sign of the 1/72nd MiG-29 9.12 / UB or Su-27P..!

Cheers,

Andre

1 hour ago, John Thompson said:

Or the easy-assembly 1/72 Lavochkin La-7 that was promised a year or so ago!

John

Two tickets on train to Lobnya city* (Moscow district)  and Napoleon Bonapath's memoirs about his campaign of 1812 , for this gentleman's! 

😉😁

If, serious...I agree - were 1/72nd MiG-29 9.12 & Su-27?

B.R.

Serge

* - The city where the Zvezda factory are located.

20 hours ago, Aardvark said:

If, serious...I agree - were 1/72nd MiG-29 9.12 & Su-27?

Yes, I'm quite serious. Although I would't say no to a visit to the Zvezda factories. ;)

The Flanker and Fulcrum toolings are obviously set up to accomodate the most produced versions. I know it makes business sense to release the lesser used variants first, but would have expected those variants by now.

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I really am looking forward to the Su-57.  Zvezda seems to make very good kits and I think this will be an important aircraft for many years into the future.  We'll see if it comes with Turkish markings but I suspect once it gets fully put into service there will be a number of foreign buyers.  Would not be surprised if India eventually does a license build.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, 71chally said:

I know we can whinge about wrong scales, but that Tu-134 'Crusty' would have been perfect for 1:72nd.

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AMU72268?result-token=5K847

Have a look here...

Jeff

• Like 1

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like they're coming out with a 1942 model Il-2 (read: single-seater, probably(?), maybe with wooden wings - woohoo!), and an Il-2 with the 37-mm cannons. Now the question is, are these the old Toko moulds or new moulds? New-moulds, please! The MiG-3 and La-5FN also catch my eye (even if no La-7, John).

Regards,

Jason

On 26/09/2019 at 21:13, Wez said:

Is that 1/72nd T-28 a Trojan/Fennec?

It's actually funny confusion with many Soviet tanks having the same label as US trainer aircraft. T-28, T-34 are the most popular examples. Even BT-5 or BT-7 indexes exist for both basic trainers and Soviet high-speed (Bystrokhodniy) tanks. Luckily BT-5 or BT-7 trainers were absolutely not numerous.

But also SU-85 or SU-122 can be confused with Su-27 or Su-35. In the first case SU meaning Samokhodnaya Ustanovka (self-propelled artillery) and in another obviously Sukhoi. And then we have two series of Sukhoi indexes where Su-9 is not always the same Su-9. Fun stuff.

Edited by Dennis_C

15 hours ago, Learstang said:

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like they're coming out with a 1942 model Il-2 (read: single-seater, probably(?), maybe with wooden wings - woohoo!), and an Il-2 with the 37-mm cannons. Now the question is, are these the old Toko moulds or new moulds? New-moulds, please! The MiG-3 and La-5FN also catch my eye (even if no La-7, John).

Regards,

Jason

Dunno about the Il-2 kits (I suspect Toko), but the La-5FN is the old Italeri kit; the MiG-3 is the old, old Cap Croix du Sud one, by way of Italeri also. These weary beasts have been disgracing the Zvezda catalogue since Adam's dog was a pup. Sorry!

John

Edited by John Thompson
  • Like 1

I should have known these were all re-treads, John. Still, two new-mould Yak-1Bs this year, so I shouldn't complain (and I have both of them). It still would be nice to have a real (as opposed to vapourware) Yak-9T new-mould kit.

Best Regards,

Jason

• 1 month later...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Zvezda.ModelKits/posts/2150693868366739

We have a couple of surprises for you!
In our printed version catalog we have two new items that were not published earlier in the electronic version!

In addition to the promised models, this we will release Typhoon-K in 1/35 scale and Ju-87B2 Stuka with ski in 1/72!

V.P.