This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/72 - Yokosuka D4Y5 Suisei Model 54 "Judy" by AZmodel - released

25 minutes ago, oggy4u said:

4 bladed prop on a Judy .  That's news to me .

projected version with a Nakajima Homare radial engine, none were built

3 hours ago, gavingav said:

projected version with a Nakajima Homare radial engine, none were built

Thank you for this comment. If it is so,, this is really not fair of AZ that it is written in como descriptions like it would be an operational machine. The historical truth is a value, still...

Regards

J-W

Sentai in the navy? Something new to me....I think someone in AZ shoul read a bit about Japanese Navy Air Force organisation...

On 10/4/2019 at 9:13 AM, JWM said:

Thank you for this comment. If it is so,, this is really not fair of AZ that it is written in como descriptions like it would be an operational machine. The historical truth is a value, still...

It is actually mentioned in the lower right corner of the painting guide ("Alternative markings").

Inbox review of D4Y5 Suisei "Judy" night fighter boxing: https://www.kfs-miniatures.com/1-72-yokosuka-d4y5-judy-night-fighter-az-model/

1 hour ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

It is actually mentioned in the lower right corner of the painting guide ("Alternative markings").

Is it really? I mean - if it would be written "Alternative HISTORY markings" it will be :) 

When one look into dictionary will found: Alternative(ly) means ‘something that is different and unusual and offers a possible choice’: …(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/alternative) - it does not means "non existing markings"

Cheers

J-W

I wonder when they going to release the Kamikaze  D4Y4 with rockets and the large bomb under the fuselage ?

4 hours ago, JWM said:

Is it really? I mean - if it would be written "Alternative HISTORY markings" it will be :) 

When one look into dictionary will found: Alternative(ly) means ‘something that is different and unusual and offers a possible choice’: …(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/alternative) - it does not means "non existing markings"

Cheers

J-W

Considering the quality of English language used in AZ's instructions and boxes...Let's say that in their English this means 'what if' markings.

Edited by caughtinthemiddle