This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Alfisti

My flabber is gasted!

Back in June we bought a new 'Hetty' hoover,the same as a 'Henry' but in pink(don't ask,wifeys choice!),but unfortunately recently the 'nose and hose' separated.Yesterday after lunch I rang the company in Chard,Somerset to report the breakage.The chap I spoke to assured me that there wasn't a problem and that the replacement part would be with us sometime this week.At 0800 hrs this morning the postie was ringing the doorbell with the replacement hose,what a fantastic service,well done Numatic International.

Dave.

The only thing surprising about this is that the hose broke in first place. Henry and Co. are ace - very durable and much better value than overpriced Die-soon :)

I've had a Dyson for a decade, maybe longer. Love it, wouldn't have anything else. It must be that yukky perpetually damp weather over there that kills yours, mine just keeps on going.

You would be amazed by the number of pubs I've seen being cleaned with a Henry vacuum cleaner.

We use one at home that my Son in Law found in a layby about five years ago!

I've seen just maybe a couple of pubs  using a cordless cleaner.

We've got two Henrys , one only a couple of years old and one thats about twenty five years old.  The older Henry "died" two years ago and was replaced by a new one , I took the broken one apart a while later and discovered a wire had come away from the switch , so now we have two working Henrys.

Andrew

We have a friend,now retired,who ran an appliance repair shop,who told us to steer well clear of these cordless appliances.Very expensive to repair,if you could repair them.Some you had to send off to the manufacturer,OK if under warrenty though.

The hose had been glued into the nose,not very well apparently,and it had come apart.The new hose doing well!

Dave.

Those Henrys are tough old things and would suck a basketball through a drinking straw. Had ours for about 12 years now and still going strong. Only drawback is that he's a bit cumbersome, especially in a new build house that you can't swing a cat in. Had a Dyson before that. Couldn't see what the fuss was about personally.

Steve