H Builds A B-Wing Prototype FINISHED

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....",

giphy.gif

I shall be build Bandai’s B-Wing, but painting it in the style of the B-Wing prototype seen in Star Wars Rebels. 

Just like this one, but without the lower gondola

C57C062C-F2C6-43C0-BC03-F0D615C055F0

Edited by Hockeyboy76
  • Like 12

At the US IPMS Nationals in August there was a group display of something like two dozen B-Wings in various "less than full canon" color schemes. So great to finally have an injection plastic kit to run with these sorts of alternatives to the norm.

Full disclosure, I'm *slightly* disappointed you won't be doing the full prototype conversion. That's on my dream build list, and it'd be great to have a pathfinder ☺

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CT7567 said:

At the US IPMS Nationals in August there was a group display of something like two dozen B-Wings in various "less than full canon" color schemes. So great to finally have an injection plastic kit to run with these sorts of alternatives to the norm.

Full disclosure, I'm *slightly* disappointed you won't be doing the full prototype conversion. That's on my dream build list, and it'd be great to have a pathfinder ☺

I have been thinking about the gondola, I guess I will see what’s in the spares box. 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

:Tasty: ... Definitely want one of these ! These are my all time favorite. Second fave is the Y-wing. 

Snap. 

Edited by Hockeyboy76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello did you ever get around to finishing this ? Just letting everyone know over the next day or so that we've reached the mid point in the build.  

It’s about the same. Hope to crack on again soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...