Racer's classic, current, and Show-offs of all kinds ! Now @ 30 !

9 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Now thats nice ! ... Player Special ? If so probably my favorite markings on F1 cars ever. 

Emerson Fittipaldi and Ronnie Peterson.  What a team!

Due to licensing issues, the kit does not have the decals to produce the iconic JPS scheme.  By merry hap, I have some third party decals...  :) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Due to licensing issues,

I should think that the global anti smoking lobby has some interest in the matter as well! 

There's a Gold Leaf Lotus as well, isn't there? 

Unbelievable really, thinking back. I mean it's one thing having Marlboro plastered right across the wing, but to actually have the cars liveried up and NAMED as a packet of fags is just unthinkable now. 

Didn't Silk Cut put in an appearance at some point? I've got purple coloured Jag GTs in my head but it could be a memory glitch🤔 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rob Lyttle said:

Didn't Silk Cut put in an appearance at some point? I've got purple coloured Jag GTs in my head but it could be a memory glitch🤔 

Wot?  Like this?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rob Lyttle said:

Unbelievable really, thinking back. I mean it's one thing having Marlboro plastered right across the wing, but to actually have the cars liveried up and NAMED as a packet of fags is just unthinkable now. 

They still are sponsors. Just with really, really obscure offshore companies with vague names you likely never heard of in daily life :D

Have a look this weekend, if you spot one of those funky names and you can't place them... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1