1/48 - Reggiane Re.2000 Falco by Special Hobby - J-20 Héja I & Re.2000/GA Falco released

Homebee

41 minutes ago, Work In Progress said:

It's not cheapskating, it's making the kit available at a lower price than it would cost have with "mandatory" aftermarket stuff put in that a lot of us don't want.

I'd rather have it with just the plastic

Yes thanks for that. I would much rather pay a set price for a standard kit then add anything extra I want rather than pay extra for stuff I will never need.

It is also im afraid called business, SH are in the model business and no way is it cheapskating. 

Julien

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Reggiane Re.2000 Falco by Special Hobby - J-20 Héja I & Re.2000 Falco released - Re.2000 III in 2022
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Reggiane Re.2000 Falco by Special Hobby - J-20 Héja I & Re.2000 Falco released - Re.2000GA III in July 2022
On 8/1/2020 at 4:00 AM, Work In Progress said:

It's not cheapskating, it's making the kit available at a lower price than it would cost have with "mandatory" aftermarket stuff put in that a lot of us don't want.

I'd rather have it with just the plastic

I have to agree, particularly with masks for a fighter plane, this is pretty easy to do yourself.  Anyway, I like Eduard's approach as they have both the ProfiPac line and Weekend edition for both sides of this argument and why not, it makes everyone happy.  And they have a 3rd option which I just built and Overtree Tempest and I loved it. I already had decals and some leftover photo etch that worked and printed the directions out from their website. 

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Reggiane Re.2000 Falco by Special Hobby - J-20 Héja I & Re.2000/GA Falco released